“Good Italian reataurant”
Review of Braciere Malatesta

Braciere Malatesta
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Braciere Malatesta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #416 of 3,083 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$16 - US$46
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: In Our Historical Trattoria managed From Family Baglioni Since 1954, A Few Steps From the Central Station and the Duomo, will be waiting in the middle of the city The real coals coal sew dove Our prime meats and Bistecca alla Fiorentina. Our Chef Toscani will surprise then with The Home-made pasta, Moist, Roasts and Traditional Sweets, dishes prepared with traditional recipes Regional and in SOME cases with few touches of fantasy. Not lacking in the area of ​​Master Cheese Salami and I Casari a km0. All it served in an environment completely renovated Between Tradition and design, bright and welcoming, ready to surprise you with due romantic interior gardens For a relaxing break away from the city buzz.
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I arrived after 2.30 and ate alone.
The place was starting to empty out but they were more than happy to serve me.

I ate the daily special of ribs and salad.

It was served with some nice bread and the place in general had a nice feel about it.

All the food around me looked equally good

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is very nicely decorated, modern and clean. I had a vegetarian lasagna wich was Very good and my boyfriend had a fillet which was cooked to perfection. Staff is very nice and not to mention the delicious house wine that we loved so much that we bought a bottle to take home with us. For dessert we both had a baked cheesecake, mine was with frutti di bosco and my boyfriend’s was with chocolate. They were to die for! And the crema served on the side was super good! We’ve been to Florence twice and we have eaten at different restaurants but this is by far the best one that we have been to! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

The place looks tiny from the outside, but it extends back to a great area with even a private internal garden for a selected few to enjoy dinner.

The food was great, just kept coming, and the portions fit for a king. The staff was super friendly and could not do enough to help.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I visited Malatesta, late evening on my visit to Florence. Initial thoughts are that the staff are really busy and that is indeed the case as the restaurant goes back a long way from the road so is in essence the size of three restaurants.

Having been seated I had the local chianti, the marguerite pizza and tiramisu - all for less than 20 euros - and very good. On that basis you can't complain about is idiosyncrasies and should rejoice in the find.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We had dinner in a Saturday night with no reservations, they were full but accommodated us quickly. The food was amazing, nice ambiance, good wine options, very good prices. We will definitely go back there again before our trip ends. Extra points for the pasta carbonara.