“Delightful food and atmosphere”

Ristorante Da Mimmo
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Da Mimmo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #404 of 2,990 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$29 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: From 1 November At 28 February close all The Sunday and Saturday for lunch.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Ristorante Da Mimmo was absolutely super. Dining with friends, one of whom lives in Florence, we put the meal in their hands. Everything from the antipasti to the dessert was delightful. The service was excellent, the restaurant is lovely, and we would highly recommend Da Mimmo.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We had a good meal here despite a very large group arriving ten minutes after us. I am vegetarian and there was plenty for me to choose including the most delicious pasta dish of courgette blossoms.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was lively, the interior stunning and the food very good! Good wine selection! The service was good.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I went with my family for a spontaneous Easter lunch and we were all very surprised by the atmosphere and quality.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Superb food and service. I have a gluten free diet and I was surprised by the choice and how the staff accommodated my diet. I had pecorino cheese and pear salad, so delicious! followed by eggplant parmigiana - such flavour (wow). I would highly recommend dining in this restaurant. Molto Bene!