“Steak!”

Ristorante Alla Griglia
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Alla Griglia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #220 of 3,065 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was next door to our hotel and we received a 20% discount by reserving with the fork, so we decided to give it a try. How lucky that was! We ordered steak for 3 and the servings were huge. The steak was perfectly cooked with a wonderfully tasty char on the outside. My friend’s pasta in pistachio cream sauce was also very good. The service was great and we had a fun evening here. I would definitely recommend this restaurant

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,649)

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We ordered a table for four people through tripadvisor with a 20% discount. The steak was just great, I probably never eaten such meat. The wine and grilled vegetables perfectly complemented our dinner. Thank you to the staff for the excellent service!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely set three course steak meal here with a great bottle of chianti.
The starter was generous and tasty cuts of local cold meats and the steak was enormous about 1.5 inches thick !!!... Aleszio was our waiter and took very good care of us . We would recommend this place to anyone!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, our waiter was very attentive. I had the ginger avocado ravioli and my husband the Florentine Steak. Good meal and affordable. My husband loved his steak it was his favorite meal during our trip in Italy. Good wine, good food, good price. Vegetarian options was a plus!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018

The young man that waited on my friend and me was not only incredibly rude, but condescending and curt. Honestly, if you hold so much disdain for tourists or Americans, or both, why work in a restaurant that caters to tourists (the restaurant is steps from the Duomo)? When I brought this to his attention, he just laughed.

As was once said: "Good service can save a bad meal, but a good meal cannot save bad service".

Date of visit: June 2018