“Best I have ever eaten!”

Ristorante Portofino
Reserve with
Ristorante Portofino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,080 of 2,875 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sea Food Specialities with selection of Raw Fish and a large Oyster variety
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The food is so amazing here!! Cosimo was an absolute delight and so is the entire staff. We had a three course meal that was both beautiful in presentation AND delicious! We appreciated the English menu and staff was very accommodating. The restaurant itself is simple and elegant. Even the bathrooms are beautiful! I highly recommend this restaurant! We will be back. Even though cost is a bit higher, it is worth every penny. Wine was delicious too!

Reviewed 15 January 2015 via mobile

very good fish restaurant. fresh fish also raw to be eaten with no fear. waiters and owner nice and quick in serving. the price are just a little bit over the top for the location which could be improved.

Reviewed 2 November 2014 via mobile

Great sunday lunch with my friends for my birthday.
Great raw fish and first entry, everything with an excellent falanghina!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Had to send back food, not edible. Too expensive for bad food . The food was less than mediocre for a high price. Would never return.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We ate here the last night of our stay in Firenze. I am gluten free and they made me a special meal. Red snapper cooked with potatoes, tomatoes and olives. Plus, the waiter suggesting that I drizzle the fish with olive oil? Oh my! How delightful was that! It's a bit obscure - out in a neighborhood but I suggest that you find it - truly a wonderful fish restaurant!