Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Perfetto!!!!

Andrea was the perfect driver for my arrival to Italy. He was on time and kept consistent... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
797arwat
via mobile
Impeccable ride

Accessible, on time and friendly, the ride was also very comfortable thanks to the spacious and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Areni
Florence, Italy
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from US$73.41
from US$73.41
from US$101.55
from US$92.98
More Info
All reviews san gimignano lunch and wine tasting day tour always on time highly recommend this company private tour andrea driver tuscany winery towns van countryside
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Andrea the person who came and picked me up from the airport in Bologna was very helpful and friendly, he had given many
reccomendation spots which im sure I would visit using the company's service in the future again.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank pawints
tuscansuntour, General Manager at Under The Tuscan Sun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Ciao!
Many thanks for your lovely review
We appreciate!
Warm regards

Reviewed 24 September 2020

We had an amazing time with Andrea who was very knowledgeable and entertaining, whilst allowing us to go at our own pace. We loved San Gimignano and went back there the following day and the food and wine experience in the cellar was out of this world.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank SarahTupper
tuscansuntour, Manager at Under The Tuscan Sun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Ciao Sarah!

How are you?

We had an amazing time together in Tuscany and I hope to see you soon!

Warm regards, Andrea

Reviewed 18 May 2020 via mobile

We had a blast on our trip to Tuscany and Rome! Andreas was so accommodating and welcoming. Can’t wait to go back!

Date of experience: January 2020

Ciao Katelyn!

How are you?

You are wright! a Real blast :) in Tuscany and Rome and I hope to see you soon!

Warm regards, Andrea

Reviewed 24 April 2020

I had booked this tour last July for our family trip. So excited to be able to see Florence at night. We arrived at the assigned place about 7:45 pm -15 minutes early per our ticket that said that tour pick up was at 8:00 pm. Waited until 8:10 and then called Under the Tuscan Sun Tours. The gentleman that answer was very rude. When I asked if he was running late, he answered that he had never heard from me about what time the pick-up would be so he would't be doing the tour. I explained that I had a ticket which said that pick-up was at 8:00 pm. When I said that we would be happy to wait, he told me I was being rude and that I would get my money back from Viator Tours. Just to call them and they'll give you a refund. And then he hung up.

I did call Viator who then called the gentleman back as it was explained that they needed him to confirm the refund. Of course, we had the refund within a few days so I was very happy with Viator Tours.

However for Under the Tuscan Sun Tours it was a very disappointing experience and I would not recommend UTST to anyone

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank LBB118
ANDREA C, Owner at Under The Tuscan Sun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2020

It's a pain.
It is a real pain to read the lies and offenses.
Tour sharing has a precise departure time and starts from a specific place of departure.
These people never showed up despite writing the opposite.
According to the commercial agreements between the agencies and Viator, this is called NO SHOW and the no shows are not refundable.
We have asked Viator to refund these customers because we have been professionals for almost 40 years.

She is a liar and also lucky: she got her money back thanks to me!
Shame.

Reviewed 23 April 2020 via mobile

Andrea has accompanied me and my family in several tours. He always accommodates all of our requests and has created some of the most memorable trips that have created awesome moments for our family. From winery tours to a trip to mozzarella producers, balsamic vinegar to cooking classes we are never disappointed. And we
Have been treated like family every time. Any favor or special trip has been accommodated. I would highly recommend Andrea and Under the Tuscan Sun every time you visit Italy. From Naples to Venice, he has arranged every facet of our trip without a hitch!!!
Andrea is incredible knowledgeable and I look forward to my next trip to see him and this beautiful country again!

Date of experience: November 2019

Thanks, Kara, you know like me the good we want... it's like we're relatives.
Reading your beautiful recession fills my heart with joy.
Unfortunately, above your words, I still read lies.
You know.
At the time of the Greeks, there was the Agorà (the public square, the court) where if you told lies it didn't end well. Reading lies only to make yourself strong in the eyes of the boss is outrageous.
By now you no longer defend yourself also because you can be offended but when my turn comes to try to defend yourself they don't publish our answers here.
Nice world yes .. just a nice world...