“Make it a point to go for their Panforte”

Il Cantuccio di San Lorenzo
Ranked #4 of 84 Bakeries in Florence
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Based on the tradition of the Marini's family, the CANTUCCI MORBIDI produced by Il Cantuccio San Lorenzo is a typical Tuscan product sought after and appreciated worldwide. Ancient recipes, handed down to the young niece Francesca, that still maintain passion and craftsmanship care, to get traditional flavors of typical Florentine pastries.
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We saw it while walking by and decided to go in because the panforte- a pastry of mutts, candied peel and spices- looked amazing. It was- definitely the best we've had! As were the other pastries, including the cantuccio (looks like biscotti but is shorter and different) which the owner made us try. We went back before leaving to buy more to take home and as gifts. Definitely worth a detour but, in any case, nothing is far from the Duomo

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Nice little place. Walked right past it but then doubled back and found it. A nice snack. The cookies aren't too sweet which is really nice. Makes adults and kids happy.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Everything we sampled was Great! Would recommend to everyone visiting Florence looking for a snack/dessert

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Have had plenty of biscotti in my day but never like this. Chewy nice sweetness and the nuts to balance I bought 4 bags. What is a pan briaco? I would describe it as the perfect balance of gooey sweet chewy soft. All the things you crave in a cookie. Im glad this bakery is in Florence and I live in New Jersey, I'd be 500 lbs if I could have this every day.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I can't express with words all my feeling tasting cantuccini, panforte and other sweets (I can't remember the name) with rum. Mamma mia! Unique taste of everything!