The St. Regis Florence
US$399
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$453/night.

US$327
US$105
US$93
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

1,367 results
All reviewsbutler servicewinter gardenarno riverchampagne ritualbeautiful hotelpremium deluxe roombathroom mirrorconcierge deskold worldfour seasonsbottle of champagneponte vecchiobeautiful roomour honeymooneach eveningfavorite hoteldinner reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2011

This hotel is one of the best I've stayed in. It really stays true to St Regis brand and philosophy. If you are looking for a five star lodging experience in Florence, you definitely need to consider this property.

The morning tea/coffee service with the butler is a luxurious way to start each morning.

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank Maggie K
Reviewed 10 December 2011

The St. Regis is a beautiful hotel and the rooms are as amazing as all the other reviews have already stated. The reason I gave this hotel less than 5 stars is was the noise level in our room from the street outside, and also my disappointment with the concierge. We were in a beautiful suite on one of the bottom floors, and we could not sleep past 7:00am. Once the morning traffic began, you heard every car go by and every loud motorbike and scooter as if it were in your bedroom. Thankfully, I packed earplugs that I used for the 3 remaining nights we stayed there, but I believe after such an expensive renovation, sound proofing a room should not be overlooked. My problem with the concierge was in booking a bike tour. They said they would only call companies that they received a brochure from even though there were many reputable companies listed on TA that they had no brochures for. They had no interest and recommended a company that biked out of Florence to Tuscany, with no van following behind. I have not ridden a bike in years and knew that it would be a bad idea to take that tour. I had to take time out of my vacation to call around to other companies, and after a few calls, found a company that drives to Tuscany and follows the bikers in a van incase you are too tired to continue the tour. (I was so grateful for that van, I was too tired after the first 30 minutes and enjoyed riding in the van for the rest of the tour!) In the end, I would stay at the St. Regis again because of the beautiful rooms, wonderful butler and front desk staff, and incredible restaurant a block away (Il Profeta, which the concierge did recommend)

Room Tip: Try to get a room on an upper floor to avoid the street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jenn9293
Reviewed 1 December 2011

We booked it at the last minute and even though it is somewhat pricey (we paid out of pocket, not through Starwood points), it was worth every penny. It is stunning outside and inside, from top to bottom. Location was great, beside the river and walking distance to everything.

Our room was spectacular - spacious, spotless, comfortable, it was luxury perfected. Even though it didn't face the river, it was a beautiful room nonetheless. Bathroom was huge and had a TV in the mirror. Huge flat screen TV. I was even blown away by the wood-paneled and mirrored walk-in closet. The hotel provided a welcome gift (biscotti and sweet wine), and free bottles of water every day, and turndown service with delicious truffles every evening. The bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on in my life.

Staff at the hotel were very professional, and showed their appreciation for staying with them. I've stayed at 5 star hotels before, but nothing compares to this - it was the best hotel I've stayed in so far, I didn't want to leave. The decor was amazing - I understand it was a $100 million renovation - and it shows.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank winewitheverything
Reviewed 23 November 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Florence St. Regis Hotel in September 2011. We used Starwood points to stay here for three nights. The hotel had recently been renovated and was just completed prior to our stay.

The hotel is absolutely breathtaking the architecture, design and décor are brilliant. I felt like we were staying in one of the museums in Florence. The lobby, check-in desks and concierge were charming. I could have spent all of my time in Florence enjoying this beautifully laid out space and comfortable furniture. The restaurant and bar in the hotel was amazing. The décor and artwork in the restaurant were too perfect for words. My husband and I enjoyed an expensive beverage every night in the hotel bar upon our return from dinner. We sat on the lovely furniture and listened to an accomplished pianist play. The pianist took requests and played so very well. I loved it.

We were upgraded to a suite and overlooked the river. The suite had a large bedroom area with flat screen television, sitting room with a sofa, desk and second flat screen television. There was a walk in closet and an enormous bathroom. The bathroom had a shower, separate soaking tub and two sinks. The toilet and bide were in a second room off of the bathroom.

Upon our arrival we met our butler and order a complimentary beverage (non-alcoholic). I DID NOT want to leave the most beautiful room. It was the size of a one bedroom apartment. We did leave the hotel room and were within a short walk (5 minutes) to the heart of Florence. The first walk that we went on to do some exploring we ended up in the Piazza Republica and then stumbled upon the Duomo. It was AWESOME!

This hotel was amazing. Andrea at the concierge assisted us with reservations for a tour at Academia. They recommended dinner options for us every night. This hotel is also around the corner from Europe Car Rental, we rented a car to drive to Tuscany from this location.
The hotel also has a computer room where one can check email. My husband utilized this room to catch up on fantasy football and we also printed some driving directions.

If you are ever so lucky you should stay here!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Arno River.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MplsAmandda
Reviewed 22 November 2011

My husband and I stayed at the St. Regis for a week on our honeymoon and had a wonderful experience. The hotel reopened in May after a large renovation and they just did a superb job - the place was gorgeous. The room was extremely large, had one of the most comfortable beds of any hotel I've stayed in, and as the rest of the hotel, was beautifully decorated. The location is great as we were able to easily walk all around Florence and our room had a view of the river. The staff were extremely helpful and polite. I have stayed in a few different St. Regis locations and this was one of my favorites. If you are willing to pay, I would highly recommend staying here as you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple