US$390
Official Site
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$493/night.

US$279
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$331/night.

Hotel Cosimo de' Medici(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$117
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Hotel Roma(Florence)
US$156
US$270
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$344/night.

US$270
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

FH Calzaiuoli Hotel(Florence)
US$227
US$267
US$244
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

NH Firenze(Florence)
US$211
NH Hotels
US$139
Trip.com
1,392 results
All reviewsbutler servicewinter gardenarno riverchampagne ritualbeautiful hotelstarwood pointstv in the mirrorpremium deluxe roomconcierge deskold worldbottle of champagnefour seasonsponte vecchiobeautiful roomfavorite hotelour honeymooneach evening
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Stayed for a week in November for work and I must say this hotel is "Magnifico"!!! The entire staff is very attentive and looking to help with any requests. The food is good and the drinks....excellent! The rooms are very large and include everything you would think would be a 5 star suite....each day when I would come back to my room besides the turndown service there would be some type of cheese plate or wine from the hotel, very classy. The entire hotel oozes old world charm & opulence! Very happy with my stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Florence

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank PointsAddict
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights in January while on vacation in Florence. This hotel made our vacation. We had a gorgeous, HUGE suite overlooking the Arno River. The room had two bathrooms, two walk-in closets, two balconies, a dining room, desk area, living room, and large bedroom with a sitting area. It was decorated with lots of Florentine leather accents. The butler service was very accomodating and friendly. Park was our favorite! We loved the free hot drinks that the butler service provided. Very good cappuccinos and hot chocolates! The concierge service was helpful in tracking down our luggage after it didn't arrive with us on our flight to Italy. The location is great too. Walking distance to the train station and all of the major sites. Without a doubt we will be staying here on any future trips to Florence.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MegL829
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I was contacted by the lobby butler, Ombretta, few days prior my arrival and I send to her some requests for my arrival. My arrival was on February 6th, 2012.
When I checked in, she was there and when I saw her I called by her name, she automatically answered me by mine. After meet her and Receiving all the attentions, more than I expected, see how professional and efficient she is, I can say she is the finest in the industry. Thanks Ombretta!
The location is premium, No more than ten  minutes walk for all the main points of interest. Sitting at the Arno river the views are awesome. The hotel was reopened in full on september after an extensive renovation. It is the best, no other place to stay in Florence. The rooms are huge, they have Medici style. Florentine style and suites. I had a Medici river view: Very cozy and comfortable. The bed did not invite you to wake up and the bathroom Was not so big but perfect, more than I expected.
The linens are great, very high quality. It has a walk in closet too. Everything was immaculate cleaned and working.
The staff of the hotel: the best. Everyone knows you by your name and there are very helpful. The concierges are also the finest in the industry. The front desk staff: wow!
I only had breakfast at the hotel and I was lucky that Daniela took Care of Me everyday. The amazing thing:  one morning I cross the "piazza" to have breakfast at the Westin (sometimes guests from
One hotel can eat at the other) And... She was there giving a hand to them Too!
I am very sorry Florence but you will be the second reason to come back. The first is the St Regis Florence.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank MarioPTY
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This hotel is 5 stars and more! The staff is absolutely fantastic, kind and accommodating. The hotel is breathtaking. We had a gorgeous suite with a beautiful view of the river. It's within walking distance to many of the main "must sees" in Florence, but is not in the center of the city which provides a quieter more intimate feel. Could not recommend this hotel more!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy D
Reviewed 19 January 2012

It was an excellent stay in Florence. The food is excellent, rooms are well decorated and comfortable. In the heart of the city. The staff is perfect!

• Stayed: September 2011