“Superb !!”

The St. Regis Florence
Ranked #14 of 409 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Simply excellent!!
Great location. Easy to walk all over Florence historical district.
Amazing service since you walk in.
Extremely helpful concierge.
Beautiful hotel.
A spacious and well rounded room and bathroom with views to the Arno River.
Great breakfast buffet.
My place in Florence.
Arrivederci !!!

• Stayed: September 2012
St_Regis_Florence, Guest Relations Manager at The St. Regis Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

Dear enriquedemarchena,
Arrivederci! What a beautiful word. It means "See you soon" and that is exactly what we hope: have back soon guests so enthusiastic as you are! Thank you very much for all the explosive words you wrote to us.
Looking forward to meeting you again in the nearest future,
All our best regards, Ombretta Comito

Reviewed 27 September 2012

This is literally the nicest hotel I think i've ever stayed at. I am a platinum SPG member and they treated us like royalty. They made us feel welcomed and wanted and were so helpful in everything we did. The room itself was ridiculously nice...seriously the best room I have ever stayed in. It had multiple levels, 2 HUGE bathrooms, 2 sitting rooms, awesome artwork, amazing hardwood floors, and the views were outstanding.

Even being platinum and getting upgraded often, this was by far the most amazing room I've ever stayed in. Well done SPG!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Eggbert34,
I’m really grateful for taking the time to express yourself by writing this review. It’s so helpful for us to know how our guests, and especially our Starwood Preferred Guest as you are (even Platinum!), perceive our services.
I highly appreciate your compliments about the amazing room we gave you and I’m glad to read you felt welcomed.
Thank you once again for staying at The St. Regis Florence. It would be my distinct pleasure to personally welcome you back for your future holidays.
All my kindest regards, Ombretta Comito

Reviewed 25 September 2012

This hotel was by far the fanciest and most elegant hotel my wife and I have ever stayed in.

Without any request on our part, we were upgraded to a different room than we booked. To say the "upgrade" was significant would be an understatement.

From the "butler service" on the floor to the amenities in the room to the enormity of the bed, we were stunned and impressed. The room was extremely elegant, we overlooked the Arno River, and we had every need and request taken care of often almost as soon as we requested it!

I would DEFINITELY stay here again (upgrade or not) and was duly impressed with the quality, courtesy, helpfulness, and professionalism of the entire staff at the hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
St_Regis_Florence, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at The St. Regis Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

Dear Langley_BC
You've just made our day with this wonderful review sharing your pleasurable discovery at The St. Regis Florence! It’s an honor for us to know you found the hotel as the fanciest and most elegant you ever stayed, and most of all to know you were duly impressed with quality, courtesy, helpfulness, and professionalism of the entire staff!
Do let me know when you're planning your next trip so I may help with any of your reservation details prior to arrival. I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you all back soon. Ombretta

Reviewed 25 September 2012

This hotel was absolutely amazing. There are even TVs in the mirror. I was very lucky because when me and my grandparents went we got upgraded to a amazing suite. It had two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The bed was extremely comfortable and in my rooms the smaller of the two I had a huge TV. The only sad thing was that the main channel that had the Olympics was Euro sport Deutschland which was in German. I also had the best dinner of my life at the restaurant. The breakfast was very good as well. The service was also very good. It is also in a very good location and you can see the Ponte Vecchio.

Room Tip: Just email them to see if you can get a free upgrade. My grandpa's trick is to tell the hotel th...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We were in Florence for a conference and stayed at the St. Regis. It is right on the Arno, and we had a glorious view from our room - I recommend upgrading if you can to a river view room. The place is gorgeous and the staff was extremely courteous and professional. The hotel is only a few blocks down the Lungarno (along the river) from the Ponte Vecchio. Drinks on the terrace in front of the hotel at night - a real pleasure!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends