Review Highlights
Some great bargins to be had..

we hired a car and drove ourselves here. It was a nice drive about 1 hour from Florence. It was... read more

Reviewed 18 October 2016
Janice W
Prada Space outlet, a shopaholic must stop!!!

This was my first time at the Prada Space outlet, just outside of Florence. I must say the journey... read more

Reviewed 25 April 2016
Lattejunkie
Malaysia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Florence
from US$81.00
More Info
from US$91.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2015

My sister and I traveled to Italy for the January sales. We didn't realize that the sales start Jan 2nd of each year. We arrived in Italy on the 19th but most of the stores had 50 to 70% off. We arrived in Milan and then Rome and then Florence. Florence had the best sales, especially "The Mall". Prada Outlet had great sales. My sister picked up boots for 75EUR, regular outlet price of 250EUR, or retail price 500EURO. This is just one example but the rest of the shoes and handbags were worth going. Next year, we will be there January 2nd!!! Why go to a beach in the winter, when you can go shopping in Italy and get something for your money in return along with great food, great espressos, great brioche.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank EnzaL_13
Reviewed 7 January 2015 via mobile

Get to the bus early that leaves from Florence as the lines start up to :0 minutes before departure. Limited items like bags come out first thing in the morning so get there right on opening time and expect to line up.
Excellent service all round. I couldn't find my size upstairs I. Clothes section but on describing g what I was after was presented with 10 items and left with 8 of them. Purchased sunglasses and a travel bag (much cheaper than retail Prada though still pricey).

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank yvette2008
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This was my first time at the Prada Space outlet in Montevarchi and it was the best factory store experience I have ever had! Unlike other Prada outlets, this factory store is significantly larger with excellent selection of clothing and shoes for men and women .... and of course the bags! Both Miu Miu and Prada are represented here. The sales representatives were very helpful and the efficiency of the ticket system was appreciated. It is out of the way but still easy to get there. We took the train from Florence SMN station to Montevarchi (about 5 euro) and then a taxi to the Prada outlet (12 euro). When leaving, the security guard called for a taxi for us. Other reviews have suggested that the Prada outlet at The Mall is good enough ... my experience was different. I went to the Mall first and was disappointed with the selection but was very pleased at the Factory Store. Guess it depends on the luck of the draw!

Date of experience: July 2013
6  Thank Alleycat88
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This is the Prada Factory Store. This was our second time visiting, first time was 15 years ago and it still has great deals for both Women and Men. However, just 20 minutes towards Florence at "The Mall" a new Prada Store has opened with almost the same selection and prices. I expect that the Factory Store will close one day just like the Gucci one did when it opened at the Mall. You will definitely get good deals at both Prada locations.

Date of experience: April 2013
3  Thank KTOWNFAN
Reviewed 20 September 2009

It was a tedious journey - an hour by train from Florence SMN and we had to wait for a taxi for half an hour as apparently all taxi were at the outlet (and according the taxi driver there are only three official taxi in Montevarchi. Here is the number for taxi: 338/9332378) I was not that impressed with the bags or purses as there were clear ballpoint pen mark on most purses. If you are looking for plain shirts, suit or shoes then it's worth trying your luck.

3  Thank maybe-babe