US$255
US$242
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$301/night.

US$275
US$218
Official Site
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$347/night.

US$275
US$269
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

Hotel Cosimo de' Medici(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$98
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

NH Firenze(Florence)
US$211
NH Hotels
US$225
US$166
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

FH Calzaiuoli Hotel(Florence)
US$251
US$210
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$154
US$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$355
US$258
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

Hotel Roma(Florence)
US$155
US$142
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

1,150 results
All reviewsponte vecchiosister hotelfusion barprestige roomlungarno collectionperfect locationsalvatore ferragamorooftop barstylish hotelbottle of champagnefront desk staffour honeymoonarno riverupon checkdinner reservationsrooms are smallside street
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Staff could not do enough for you. The location is excellent. Rooms were large enough, although bathroom was a little small. Surprising quite at night considering the location. good bar and breakfast - although coffee and tea making facilities in room would be lovely.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Luigi F, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear 47emmab44,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback.

I really appreciate your words, and I feel happy that we have been able to meet your expectations.

I will make sure to share your comments with my staff, and your recomendations about the coffee facilities.

Looking forward to welcome back you soon at our Hotel.

Best regards, Luigi

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I go to Florence at least 6 times pear year, and every time I go, I like to stay at the gallery Hotel Art which is why I've considered it my "home" in Florence for a few years now. This is one beautiful hotel with a very unique style and it has everything you'd expect from a 4 stars luxury hotel, but what I especially appreciate (and that is also true for any of the Lungarno Collection hotels) is that everything's spotless : the rooms are clean and the bathrooms shine. The cherry on the cake are the bath and beauty products by Salvatore Ferragamo. As for dining, there's a restaurant right on the ground floor and another one just round the corner : both of them are really good but I mostly use the excellent room service (my only "negative" remark is actually that room service is not available after 11pm but this is actually very common in most Italian hotels). During my business trips to Florence I've tried a few other hotels and although there are excellent places, I always end up at the Gallery Hotel Art, the only one where I really feel at home.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Luigi F, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Enrico B,

I really appreciate your words, and I feel happy that we are considered as your home, and most of all that we have been able to exceed your expectations.

I will make sure to share your comments with my staff, and looking forward to welcome back you soon at our Hotel.

Best regards,
Luigi

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Excellent had a lovely holiday, Reception were very helpful and the rest of the staff could not do enough for us. The room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast buffet very good.
Hotel in a great location . Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Helen1602
Luigi F, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Helen McA,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It makes me happy to read about your experience and moreover that we have been able to exceed your expectations.

I will personally make sure to pass your words to our Staff and I hope to welcome you back soon at our Hotel.

Best Regards,
Luigi

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Honestly, hands down the best place in town. The hotel, staff, service, rooms, and area all get a star rating of 5++++. Clean to a T, in the center of Firenze but removed enough to keep city noise at bay, this hotel makes it number 1 in my eyes. My husband, and I were beyond impressed with this place. Every staff member is extremely polite and very knowledgeable as well as willing to help with any questions or needs you may have. Can't say enough good things about it. FOR SURE and without a doubt, I will actively seek out and stay at Lungarno properties again and again. A million thanks to everyone we encounter at Gallery Hotel Art for making our stay a memorable one!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Luigi F, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear whatyagots,

I'm extremely happy to read about your feedback, and most of all that we have been able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for sharing you experience with other Tripadvisor users;

I will make sure to share your words with my staff and we all hope to welcome you back in a near future for another unforgettable and enjoyable stay.

Regards, Luigi

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Stayed at this gem of a hotel for a week. Didn't disappoint! Lovely service, immaculate room and comfortable bed and linens. Breakfast buffet offered more than enough assortment of really good food. And the location can't be any better!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank luxetrip
Luigi F, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Luxetrip,

Thank you for sharing you experience with other Tripadvisor users, we all hope to welcome you back in a near future for another unforgettable and enjoyable stay.

Regards, Luigi