The hotel is located out of the central city and the guest should take a taxi between the hotel and the central (Centro). However, the guest can walk to Piazzale Michelangelo and we enjoyed the whole sight of old Firenze. I was satisfied this location.
The hotel staff is very kind and provided their services to us. And my family and I enjoyed our staying in Firenze. This was the first trip for my parents and they identified the hotel was so luxury and enjoyed their Italian staying.
Each rooms are different according to their concept. And they are bigger than the other hotel in centro.
I think this hotel is for the second or more traveler.
Thank you for your warm service during our staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta