This is an amazing, beautiful boutique hotel that has the best views of Florence! The rooms are large and very comfortable. You feel like your away from the city but your are only 10-15 minutes away from the city center.
Marcella the Reservation Manager was so amazing, she helped us with everything from transportation to directions to booking tours for us.
The breakfast that was included with the room rate was amazing! The restaurant was fantastic too. Great service, all the servers were so attentive. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta