“Lasagne to die for!”

Ranked #52 of 2,875 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: In our restaurant you will find home made pasta, Florentine steak, fresh vegetables, the best Tuscan cold cuts, cheese of the highest quality and grilled vegetables- all cooked fresh when ordered. We serve only the best red, white and rose wines. Our desserts are all made in house by our chef. For our coffee we serve Lavazza Top Class- the best coffee in the world.
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Booked this restaurant via The Fork. Great find, great food. I had the home made lasagne and it was truly delicious. Very well seasoned for my palate but was so tasty and plenty of meat I didn't mind.

Waiter was a real character too & gave us lemoncello at the end of the meal, so a great experience.

No issues with the discount either.

Would recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,419)

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Near the historical center.
Large winery.
T-bone steak is unbelievable!
Very good service!
Highly recommend...

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing location in front of cappelle medicee. Inside with Dehor for summer. I had ravioli alla mugellana which were sublime and abundant and an incredible cheese cake. Service was also good. Wow! 22 euro.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I just completed a 3 week vacation in Italy and this was one of the best meals I had! Hands down the best lasagna- I couldn't believe of creamy it was! It was a perfect marriage of cheese, noodles and sauce. In fact, it was so good that we went back a day later and I didn't even look at other options (which is pretty rare in a country FULL of tasty vittles). The staff is super nice as well. We had to wait a bit long both times to receive our food but we were fine with waiting (hooray, wine!), as the quality is worth and and they were apologetic about the wait. Please go here, you won't regret it!

1  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Had a very nice meal here, shared platter to start was fab, steak with tarragon was really good & the panacotta with berries was divine. And the Margarita cocktails were excellent! 10% service was already added to bill but didn't mind as service was perfecto!

1  Thank mintymoo69