“Delicious and reasonably priced ”

Pizzicheria Antonio Porrati
Ranked #137 of 2,989 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place. The roast beef is the best I’ve ever had. The food is farm fresh and lovingly prepared - and not touristy at all.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This place was not fair from my student accomodation or from where I was studying. I was pleasantly surprised when stumbling upon this place! There is such a large variety of food offering pretty much anything you could possibly want. Not only this but the food was reasonably priced and the staff were so accomodating and welcoming! I took a friend of mine who was only passing through Florence for the day to this place and she said it was the best food she had eaten since being in Italy. I highly recommend going here for people that want good quality food and a warm and friendly environment. It is also a very short walk to the shops and other sight seeing attractions!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I had lunch there (primo+drink). The food was simple and very good (looking like something we could have at a family table), the staff welcoming and in good mood. Price reasonable.
Ai proprietari: mantienitelo com'è!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Welcome to the oldest pizzicheria of Florence. (There is a plaque inside)

We found this incredibly small place while walking through the streets of Florence and we wanted a bite to eat before going uphill for a panoramic view.

Our lovely waitress helped us decide on the best choices and always came to tell us jokes after we placed our order. The food was fresh and tasty. Our portions were decent and overall feeling was good.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Pizzicheria Antonio Porrati is a very cute hole in the wall in the middle of Florence, just down the road from the Duomo. I walked in 3 days ago and have been back every night. Go in, order how much ever of the foods displayed. You can sit in the small (4 tables) side room--voila! Your food is served. Only Giuseppe speaks a little English but all the staff are very nice and helpful getting through the plates of food being offered. We have tried the chicken, beef tips, roast beef, lasagne and vegetable parmigiana. So far, my fave is the beef tips while my husbands is chicken. If the front area is crowded (as is often), do not despair. They are primarily locals (we have been the only Americans I have seen in there thus far) stopping by for take out. That in and of itself should say it all--do as the locals. Our dinner tonight was less than 20€ total for both of us.While you are waiting ask for a taster of limoncello. ( I bought a huge bottle for 8.50€ and not sure how I will transport it back.) It has been the least expensive and yet the best food we have had for dinners during our two trips in Florence. You bet I will remember for our third trip!

1  Thank Robin S