“Best lasagna...ever”
Review of College Firenze

College Firenze
Reserve with
College Firenze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 3,012 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Fast food, Street Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Description: You can taste high quality sausages in a sandwich or schiacciata bread and have a good glass of wine (self service).
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Lasagna is my all time favorite food. I have very high standards for it. My wife and I were visiting Florence for our honeymoon and stopped by college for an early dinner. The lasagna here was so good, it literally brought tears to my eyes- no joke. It reminded me of my grandmother's home made cooking. I gave the woman a big hug and bought another one to go :1

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Top little cafe, staff are great with good English. Small doorway so you may walk past, if you don't give it a visit you'll miss out. It's where the locals grab a snack and unwind.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Perfect place for having the Aperitivo. Cheap and excellent food!
Also the ambient and the local are so cute! For sure a place to stop by during your walks through the city.

1  Thank Marta R
Reviewed 1 May 2016

A great schiacciata sandwich bar with delicious and cheap food. They also serve some amazing tapas. Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I've become a regular at College and I often take my guests there. The quality of their panini, bread and ingredients is consistently outstanding. I'm not a vegetarian but I often choose their melt-in-your mouth vegetarian sandwiches. Their small selection of small bites on polenta are unique and delicious. The prices are rock bottom.