See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

If you want to experience a living nightmare, this is it. The air conditioner doesn't work. Floor was very dirty. I booked a queen bed room but got the wrong one. They said it's out. Not good at all. Find another hotel. There are plenty of hotels that has similar price range but better quality.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We picked this hotel because it was a 3 star with liw prices. Because of the price we didn't expect much, but ...
So, the A/C was leaking. Water went beneath the bed. The bathroom door was bot closing. The electricity went down on level 2! No glases in the bathroom. The smell was ... bad! The power supplies were not ok; my laptop cable got stuck and struggled for 15 minutes to get it out.
Worst hotel from our 9 daiys tour in Italy.
Stay away ! For sure you cand find better alternative. Not sure you can gen worse.
Should be a 1 or 2 star hotel, but deffinetly not 3.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I was ill, had seen a doctor, but as there was no aircon in room (room 112) as promised I had come downstairs to get into the night air around 4.10am. I could barely breath. The main complaint is, however, as follows: The night watchman firstly refused to open the hotel door to the outside but after much arguing he eventually did. He would not open the gate to let me out to wait for my taxi booked for 4.30am. I had been advised at check in to be outside 'by the tree 10 mins early' because taxis are very busy and will not wait. When another taxi for 4.20am arrived he slammed the gate shut in my face and would not allow me out. He shouted menacingly at me that it was not my taxi, that I could not go outside, all the while shaking his fists. I could not believe he was depriving me of my liberty. He was actually illegally depriving me of my liberty. I was totally distressed. I am 70 and as I said, was ill and under medication from a doctor. If it were not for him having to open the vehicle gate to let a van out and me rushing through I don't know where it might have led. The taxi driver from the 4.20am booking was very kind and advised me to sit tight and he was back in 10 mins to pick me up for the airport. He said he was very ashamed for his city and said that I should write this in my report because as a taxi driver, he could not deal with this hotel.
The night watchman is a horrible disgusting little toad. He deserves instant dismissal.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Fergus13
Reviewed 1 June 2017

This hotel is mediocre. It was clean, had WiFi, private parking, and is close to the airport and bus line. But on the negative, it has air conditioning that doesn't work. Apparently all over the building, because every window was open on our side. The building was old and especially the bathroom. For the price, you get what you pay for. I'd stay there again during cool times of the year, but we had 90 degree weather. The office did bring us a fan.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Don't believe the promotion photos. This hotel is tatty and neglected and is not in a good area. However, the receptionist when we arrived was friendly and helpful, the room was clean but very basic and the beds were fairly comfy.

The walls are paper thin though and on one night we had to listen to a very loud argument between guests a couple of rooms away until 3am. Not ideal.

It was ok for a really cheap hotel but I'd say only as a last resort if there is nothing else available. I certainly wouldn't want to stay there any longer than the three nights we were there for.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends