Lowest prices for your stay
US$188
US$212
Vio.com
US$120
Hotels.comUS$212
travelup.comUS$169
Orbitz.comUS$212
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022

5 Stars for the quality of the staff alone - Never stayed in this hotel but bumped in Adam just outside and started chatting. His friendly approach made our trip. Both nights we had restaurants booked that had been recommended by the hotel, Adam gave us his opinion on them (Postive

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

Spend four nights here and was very impressed. Our room overlooked the Arno with a fresco in the ceiling and a huge bathroom. It is a small hotel with wonderful staff that is always available. It is also very quiet at night. The only drawback is it is a little farther from the center of town. Breakfast was good with many options.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Filippo Felloni, Direttore generale at Hotel Lungarno Vespucci 50, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2022

Gear Marc H
First of all, on behalf of my team thank you to spend your precious time to write something about your experience in our Hotel.
We are so happy that you had a plaisent stay with us and that you liked our Hotel and our special breakfast, we are working hard every day to satisfied as maximum we can all our guest.
We hope to see you soon in Florence

Reviewed 12 May 2022

I absolutely loved this Hotel. Location is right on the Arno river and I had a lovely Balcony room. That being said I cannot express my gratitude to the lovely Staff at the Hotel. I was Greeted by Selene who was so kind and Helpful. Then there was the so accommodating Dymitro who made me a wonderful breakfast each Morning. And Adamo who was so helpful and thoughtful. Even the Manager ( I’m so sorry I lost your card) was so kind. I will defiantly stay here again on my next visit to Florence. This is a Gem. Thank you to all that made my stay so nice.

Room tip: The balcony rooms are really nice balcony was pretty large.
Date of stay: April 2022

Dear susanrQ3204HT
first of all thank you for sharing your opinion on such an important social travel platform.
we are so happy that our hotel has met your expectations and you loved our different facilities inside.
On behalf of all my team we appreciate it the beautiful words you addressed to us, and we are looking forward to welcome you again.
Best regards

Reviewed 11 April 2022

Our double room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The free minibar with water/soda/juice was welcome. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout, Adamo looking after the terrace bar shared his extensive knowledge about grappa, olive oil, wine and spirits with us - the terrace has an amazing outlook, cushioned seats and we whiled away an incredibly pleasant sunny afternoon over a bottle of wine & Adamo's take on a spritz which was probably the favourite part of our stay in Florence! Thanks for a lovely stay and making us feel very welcome.

Date of stay: April 2022
Filippo Felloni, Direttore generale at Hotel Lungarno Vespucci 50, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Dear HHD098
First of all thank oyu to take your time and write so many great things about our service, staff and location (It is True, our Terrace in magnificient) but our Staff make the difference and we are committed to making every single stay of our guests special and unique.
we are looking forward to see you again in our Hotel.
All the best

Reviewed 19 January 2022

We've been to Florence several times and tried several hotels... but we found this one special for several reasons.

The location is great close to major attractions.
The view from our room was breathless, my wife and I loved spending time on the terrace looking at the sunset.

However, the thing that we liked the most was the staff.
Everybody in the team is looking after the guests as they were part of the family.
They're looking after every small detail, they all got a smile on their face and always a nice word. We felt we were home.

We're looking forward to getting back!

Date of stay: November 2021
Filippo Felloni, Direttore generale at Hotel Lungarno Vespucci 50, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2022

Dear 633serm
First of all we would like to tkank you to take your time to write down all that beautiful words.
The Entire Staff working very hard to satisfied our guest and to give a great experience in Florence and in our Hotel.
We are looking forward to welcome you again in Lungarno vespucci 50.
Best regards