“Delicious food and lovely restaurant”

Le Fate cucina veg e Stelle
Reserve with
Le Fate cucina veg e Stelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #659 of 2,978 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$12 - US$41
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: The whole Universe is matter that vibrates and influence at all times the life of Man. Charter describes Christmas through the astrological signs of the myths that we have within our Soul, they represent the connection between the spirit and the Cosmo.Conoscere ' any effect that food has on balance psychophysical understand which foods to consume, can transform these vibrations, improving them, to lead closer to happiness and joy that each of us is looking for. FATA
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Le Fate - the service was good and the wine selection was great too. I'd highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

we went our of our way twice to visit this place on our recent trip - within the stated opening hours - both times it was closed and no notice explaining why.
one time there were two other couples also had come and were scratching their heads. we all went round the corner to Il Vegano so the day was saved but very poor show. Just opposite is something called Il Vegetariano - again closed. a couple of notices in the window give times but they are shabby old signs so who knows if they are even current ? very poor show Le Fate. what is so hard about putting up some notices telling people what is going on ?

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is a fantastic restaurant with excellent quality food that has been beautifully prepared. We asked the owner for dish recommendations based on our zodiac signs and she gave as a wonderful little insight into astrology and its relation to food. Truly unique experience, as we had never heard of any astrologically themed restaurants anywhere in the world. We had three course meals with wine and fruit extract (fresh juice). Everything tasted amazing. The fruit extract, which was freshly squeezed juice was exception, so much better than any juice that I've ever had outside of my grandparent's little village in the countryside. It tasted real, no sign of GMOs, it was like the fruit I had in my childhood from my grandparent's garden.

I absolutely recommend this restaurant to everyone, vegan or not. I am vegan and I loved it and my bf is not veggie and he loved it too.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

As a non vegan and non vegetarian customer I found this restaurant truly exceptional, all dishes were wonderfully cooked.

I strongly recommend Le Fate to anyone, including those like me tired of pretentious, expensive, and bland vegetarian/vegan restaurants.

Le Fate is just a great restaurant that serve delicious dishes. The owner was very kind and treated us generously.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Menu is planned according to the nutritional requirement. As they quote Healthy food does not taste good and those which are tasty are not healthy-suites well for this vegan style. Some were very good and some were very bland. But worth a try .Staff were very kind enough to explain and guide us in selecting the menu .