Hotel Silla
US$114
US$111
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$100
US$84
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

c-hotels Club(Florence)
US$421
US$281
Travelocity
1,485 results
All reviewsacross the riverponte vecchiogreat locationlovely terraceshort walkwithin walking distancequiet neighborhoodan easy walklovely hotelpitti palacehotel is locatedpastriesuffizi galleryspacious roombus stopexcellent breakfastboboli gardens
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The hotel Silla is conveniently located with a very professional and courteous staff. They even did our laundry for us in one day, which was needed as we packed very few clothes. My only concern was the spotty internet service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This hotel is in a great location quite quiet but close to the main attractions and with restaurants around to visit. They had a lovely welcome reception. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were adequate and clean. I would definitely return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017

There were three women traveling together and this was our last night in Italy. The room we were given was enormous with four twin beds. The front desk personnel were really helpful, especially when we were trying to print out our boarding passes. Breakfast was excellent with many choices. I highly recommend Hotel Silla.

Room Tip: Great room, no tips
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This was our second trip to Hotel Silla. It is perfect location. On the left bank of the Arno. The staff is extremely helpful with restaurant recommendations, taxis, museums. You name it! They have a great Europeanbreakfast buffet ..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I recently had the privilege of staying at Hotel Silla for the last 12 nights. The hotel is comfortable, CLEAN, CONVENIENT and situated in the best part of Florence in my mind. Close but not in the frenzy of the touristy downtown areas but only minutes away by walking. The morning breakfast more than kept my appetite down and a nice variety even thought it never changes. My room was adequately spacious with plenty of hot water in a spacious bathroom. I would stay there again. If you want the Four Season's skip this but this way more than met my needs and the San Niccolo area is terrific too with pleny of fun places within just a 50-500 feet. I will stay there again with no hesitation ever. The tiled floors might be cooler in the winter, my only concern.

Room Tip: I think my review said it all.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends