All reviews comic book a private double room communal kitchen communal areas bunk beds extra blankets minute walk to the centre air con minutes walking washing machine short stay hot water within walking distance great place to stay breakfast was included rooftop terrace train station
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Arriving late night and my friend was sick because of the rain. The receptionist gave us meds. Very thoughtful gesture! En suite toilet. Room kitchen and breakfast were great. FREE PESTO AND COFFEE ALL DAY!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alligatorrr
Reviewed 31 December 2017

If your concern is your budget, then it is OK. the room is small and the bathroom as well but still comfortable. you can still have a good sleep. The location is in the city but need a 5-10 mins walk from the nearest bus stop so be prepare if you have a lot of luggage.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christopher H
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I stayed here a couple nights and found everything I needed, I was in a 6 room dorm, mostly by myself. Good showers although they are trying to limit water usage due to the drought, good wifi, tolerable beds, maybe a bit cool in the winter time(it was rainy when I was there). Overall, you get what you pay for, if you want a fancy room, may want to look further, but it was clean and the folks answered every question I had and remembered my name!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank CFEIII
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I found this hostel very cold. No atmosphere whatsoever. Although reception is manned 24 hrs, they were so unfriendly that they never even looked up at you to acknowledge you.

I would have said my room was generally very clean as looked like it was very recently redecorated, if it wasn't for what looked like small blood drops on my pillow case!!! That just freaked me out massively. Luckily there were two single beds in my room so slept on the other one with my own protective clothing on top.

Who designed the shower like that ? Who Who has a deep purple / orange bathroom ? Depressing colours and inconveniently placed shower.

Didn't try breakfast - they didn't tell me what my options were and I didn't ask so that's that.

Great location though. 20 mins walk from SMN station and less than 15 mins from Duomo.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ubah A
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Hostel staff was so friendly and helpful. There is a quite wide terrace with a beautiful view. Hot water, warm atmosphere, hearth of city... If I come florence again, I know that wow florence is my first address.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends