“Great vegan food”

Il Vegano - Firenze
Ranked #577 of 2,977 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: RESTAURANT, FAST FOOD, BAR & BISTROT - ALL VEGAN 100% and Organic-Biologic, with only italian products.
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Throughly enjoyed! The mushroom risotto & goulash with seitan was great.
Sat inside, Good vibe with some rock music in the background. No frills, quick and hearty food. I ordered a side of chips to accompany, some other customers must have a big appetite as I was very well fed!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Very good food, particularly the pesto pasta and chickpea soup. The cream cake was also delicious! Well worth seeking out!

Also well located, near the Accademia Gallery.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I was dragged by my health freak travel buddy who wanted a healthy food place. Not an extremely fancy restuarant but decent pricing that matches many other mid-range dinner places in Florence. You do order at the counter and the menu is also across from the counter so it is necessary. However the food was quite delicious (I was able to find a pasta dish) but there are not a ton of pasta/pizza dishes.

1  Thank Chloe V
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I did not have any expectations, but this restaurant really surprised me.
I started with creamy soup of legumes, black cabbage and potatoes. It was rich in taste and dense. It could be served as stand alone dish. It was served with small cuts of bread that went very well with the soup.
As a main dish I ordered risotto with mushrooms and radish. It melted in my mouth. I decided to try also the sweets. Apricot cake was a little bit to sweat, but cappuccino at the end was perfect.
It is a small nice and clean restaurant. I was there in December when the city is not overflowed with tourists. There were only few of guests. The service was reasonably fast.

1  Thank GregaKapun
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Perfect food!!! Cooked the best vegan italian way!!! Large menu selección!
Recommended. Service, Great!
Do not miss.

1  Thank Clemencia M
M5672AXstefanos, Proprietario at Il Vegano - Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you Clemencia!
We're very happy that you has enjoyed our food... Remember however that we are in Florence, not in Millan.. <lol>