Free cancellation until 25/07
US$195
US$176
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cosimo de' Medici(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$141
US$277
US$303
  • Restaurant
FH Calzaiuoli Hotel(Florence)
US$227
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2014

Located in an old villa, this Bed and Breakfast is still family owned. While we were there the owners personally drove guests to the airport as the guests' rental car had broken down. The rooms are quaint. The bathrooms are nicely updated. Everything is easily walkable from this location. The breakfast was served in the outdoor courtyard. Fun.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Simone is a very gracious host and will make you quite comfortable. He had pastries, fresh fruit and coffee/tea available every morning. He was very helpful getting reservations for the museums even when they were sold out on the web.
The rooms are located on them third floor (American usage, 2nd floor English), and there is no elevator. The significant advantage of this location is it is on the main bus line from the train station, #13., at Della Robia 3 bus stop).
The air conditioning worked great. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: The roads are noisy by day, but quiet at night.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2011

My wife and I spent 3 nights there this Sept. for our honeymoon trip.
Thanks to Simone, we were surprised by a big Martini and chocolates upon arrival!

Everything is great and we feel pretty comfortable here just like home.

Actually the 3 B&B we stayed in Italy are great :)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank RamboLan
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This is a personally run Band B on the third floor of an old house. Simone,the owner, loves Florence and enjoys running this Band B ! He understands the needs of a visitor who is 'doing the sights' and wants clean accommodation at a fair price .On arrival he gave us very helpful local information and made our bookings for the museums .
Bus 13 from SMN station drops you very close to Donatello ( follow the route on a map to show bus driver). Phone Simone when you arrive in Florence to confirm your arrival time
Our room was smallish, with good ensuite and with air con ( essential in Florence)
Breakfast is a selection of delicious pastries and you make your own coffee / tea ( ingredients provided) in the kitchen where you can make your own drinks and light meals at any time.
It is a 15 - 20 minute walk from Duomo ( through safe and interesting streests), .
There must be very few BandB offering this type of acommodation at this price.

Room Tip: ask for air con and off the main road
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I really hope to go bak to Florence and if Simone still has this place, no doubt I'll stay here.
I have already recommended it twice to people I've met on the road and I would recommend it to anyone going to Florence.
Simone, the owner is a very nice human being who went out of his way to help me beyond any expectation.
He gave me a map on arriving, told me about the places to go and bothered to get tea for me because I don't drink coffee.
The room was perfectly clean and everything looked clean and new.
His art sorrounds you on almost every room and you feel like you're staying at a friend's. Simone pu,t fresh fruit in my room prior to my arrival and was ready to satisfy my every quextion.
The location is not in the center of Florence but you can go everywhere with a short walk or by bus, since line 13 stops right next to the b&b.
Simone offered to lend me the bike he bought just for one regular guest he receives at the b&b during July, but I just walked everywhere except when he so nicely took me to piazzale michelangelo and one time I took the bus.
Overall a wonderful experience and highly recommended!

There's a kitchen on the second floor and a pantry on the third.

• Stayed: June 2011