See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2009

Great value for money. The rooms were renovated at high standards. There was a communal kitchen were we could even do our laundry (washing powder provided!!). SImone, the owner, was available at all times, was very friendly and helpful. He recommended us places to eat and see. I would highly recommend this B &B. I hope you enjoy it!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2009

It was a beautiful "bed and breakfast", comfortable. We all enjoyed it. It was very clean. Near to historic center of Florence. The owner was very kind and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2009

This is a wonderful Bed and Breakfast in the captivating city of Florence. My comfortable private room with bath and TV, was decorated in a classy yet traditional Italian style. A modern kitchen and handy internet lab are both available for use at any time. The quiet building is steps to the medieval centre and adjacent to 2 city bus lines which connect to the train station. The land lord Simone is an aficionado on his home town of Florence with directions to the marvels of the city such as The David, The Uffizi, The Ponte Vecchio, The Market , The Piazzale Michelangelo. Simone also offers tips on finding the best of local cuisine. This is the ideal place to stay in Florence.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2009

Donatello B&B is first of all a very special place. Apart from beautiful chambers with private bathrooms and airconditioning, you have a complete kitchen and Internet at your disposal! This combined with being located in a residential area just outside the historic center of Florence makes your stay at Donatello B&B an unforgettable one! Not did I only lengthen my planned stay in Florence (from where you can make trips to Siena, Pisa, the Chianti region etc.), I also made up my mind when I got back to Holland: I will go back to Florence and especially Donatello's!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2009

Sympathy of the staff 5 stars! Simone, your are the best! Accommodations perfectaly clean, comfortable and cozy! Felt like we were home!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends