US$275
US$216
Official Site
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

US$283
US$270
MGallery
  • Room Service
US$250
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$322/night.

US$288
US$254
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

Hotel Rapallo(Florence)
US$228
US$141
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Hotel Cosimo de' Medici(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$97
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

FH Calzaiuoli Hotel(Florence)
US$197
US$179
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

US$155
US$122
Hotel Roma(Florence)
US$156
US$142
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$445
US$380
Travelocity
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$495/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2009

Florence was my first stop in Italy. Donatello B&B was my first place to stay and it was the best place I stayed at in all of Italy. Simone (owner) was so welcoming and very patient with my Italian. He really made me feel at home and gave me tips on where to go what to see. This place looks a bit far from the center on the map but Florence is so small that its really not that far from it. It took maybe 20 minutes to reach the city center. There is a common kitchen where you are free to make your own breakfast, coffee, tea etc or of course go out to eat the wonderful cuisine of the city. It was an absolute pleasure staying here and I will definitely be staying again on my next trip to Florence!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2009

Great value for money. The rooms were renovated at high standards. There was a communal kitchen were we could even do our laundry (washing powder provided!!). SImone, the owner, was available at all times, was very friendly and helpful. He recommended us places to eat and see. I would highly recommend this B &B. I hope you enjoy it!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2009

It was a beautiful "bed and breakfast", comfortable. We all enjoyed it. It was very clean. Near to historic center of Florence. The owner was very kind and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2009

This is a wonderful Bed and Breakfast in the captivating city of Florence. My comfortable private room with bath and TV, was decorated in a classy yet traditional Italian style. A modern kitchen and handy internet lab are both available for use at any time. The quiet building is steps to the medieval centre and adjacent to 2 city bus lines which connect to the train station. The land lord Simone is an aficionado on his home town of Florence with directions to the marvels of the city such as The David, The Uffizi, The Ponte Vecchio, The Market , The Piazzale Michelangelo. Simone also offers tips on finding the best of local cuisine. This is the ideal place to stay in Florence.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2009

Donatello B&B is first of all a very special place. Apart from beautiful chambers with private bathrooms and airconditioning, you have a complete kitchen and Internet at your disposal! This combined with being located in a residential area just outside the historic center of Florence makes your stay at Donatello B&B an unforgettable one! Not did I only lengthen my planned stay in Florence (from where you can make trips to Siena, Pisa, the Chianti region etc.), I also made up my mind when I got back to Holland: I will go back to Florence and especially Donatello's!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends