“It was okay ”

Cuisines: Pub
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Halfway decent service, okay drinks for a reasonable price. Wouldn’t come back again if in Florence, but one of the waiters was nice.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

This pub was not too far from where I was staying so popped in two nights, not in the heart of the city, but not too far of a walk, seemed to have a regular crowd. First night I was there was pretty quiet, but the music was very good if you like indie music. Second night they had a pub quiz on which drew an ok sized crowd, very friendly staff, especially the Aussie girl. Drink seemed a bit more expensive than in other bars, but seemed a nice friendly bar. Didn't try the food.

1  Thank FinnianOD
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We wanted to watch a EFL game while we were in Florence & they were happy to show it here. Good atmosphere & decent drink prices.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

It seems to be a pretty decent pub with a nice selection of taps (Guinness, Magners) and a fun crowd of dart players. But I'm sorry to say I ate the worst chicken wings of my life, there. The. Worst. And I love me some chicken wings. They were boiled, rather then fried and covered in sticky orange goo (I guess it might have been some coating to be used for frying and someone just used it as seasoning, but honestly I don't know). I didn't send it back to "kitchen" because there was no point in reasoning with someone who serves something like this. So, as to not be only critical – go in for a pint, but don't order food.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

After a tour of a very hot Florence a group of us needed a drink and lunch, could have sat outside but staff accommodated our group of 8 inside, we all had a cold beer and burgers were great lovely atmosphere and friendly staff price was good for Florence and would recommend a little bit of home in a far away place