1,343 results
All reviews great location il campo quad room bit dated stay there again free wifi breakfast was included hotel staff an amazing view main attractions few minutes walk old town beautiful city yogurt the bus room was spacious duomo
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We loved the hotel. It is located in a great place in the center of the old town. There is a valet service if you are traveling by car. The facilities in the hotel are good and the room are clean and nice.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

When we searched for hotels in Siena, we knew we needed a central location since we did not have a car. Hotel Duomo was recommended to us by a friend and it lived up to our expectations. A very charming hotel in a great location, Hotel Duomo has a very friendly and helpful staff, plentiful breakfast options, and beautiful views. We had a spacious room with a surprisingly large bathroom. The only downside to the hotel's location is that we were able to hear late night music from an outdoor gathering nearby. Apparently, Siena has a 2 a.m. noise ordinance on the weekends. Nonetheless, we enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Great staff, with a super-friendly can-do attitude. Nothing is too much trouble.

The breakfast choices were slightly limited (no hot food) but good quality.

The location is pretty great too. About 10 mins walk to anywhere in Siena.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We only stayed here for one night and would have loved to stay more but the room was booked for the next few nights, and I wanted this exact room. I don't know if they are all like the one that is pictured, which is the one we stayed in, but it was HUGE and had plenty of beds for the family, in-laws, strangers, etc. The main room with the full size bed had windows all around us so we had an amazing view of the whole city, town, village? I was impressed, but then we found the door next to our room that led to a huge patio on top of the hotel and had even better views (which I didn't think was possible). The only bad thing isn't really a bad thing but should be mentioned. We arrived at the train station from Florence, went up 10 or more escalators through a mall (which was kind of cool), and walked to the hotel, each of us carrying a 30 pound backpack. The walk was a little over one mile but it was up some pretty steep hills and I was drenched in sweat by the time we got to the hotel. There were taxi's that drove through the little narrow streets so you don't have to walk but it can get pretty expensive if you aren't able to walk. After all of my crying and complaining on our "hike" to the hotel I can say it was well worth it! I loved Siena and this hotel made it even that much better. I felt like I was in a fairy tale with the church bells ringing, and narrow cobble stone streets. I will definitely be back, for more than one night, and will ask for this room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Nice and central very accommodating staff. We had difficult finding it while driving streets very steep up and down and crowed with people we ended up just parking where we could as was struggling to understand the one way system in some of the very narrow streets we found hotel by walking the the wonderful receptionist went to the car with us and drove to the hotel then we checked in and paid €20 for them to park the car for us and then bring back when you check out. The centre is not a place to drive round.
Our room was basic clean nice views. Breakfast was also basic.
But a fantastic location once you find it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple