“Great food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Small restaurant with great food, not a tourist trap like many other restaurants around. As first course I had a "mozzarella di buffala" with a delicious light pesto dressing, as second course a "tagliata" that was was delicious, wine was great and the service professional.
It's a very small restaurant so be sure to make a reservation!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Little restaurant with a few tables inside, nice atmosphere, the food was amazing and the staff is really polite! Best restaurant so far in Siena :)

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Worst Raviollis I have ever had (15€)

Very bad exeperience.
I had to go eat something somewhere elss after I left the restaurant.

1  Thank MariaMergner
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Lovely restaurant in the heart of Siena. Friendly staff. Wonderful experience, delicious food. Diner to remember.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We went here for a romantic dinner and it would have been perfect -- the food was very good and prepared elegantly, but when they brought out the bottle of wine it came with two old water glasses and we had to poor the wine ourselves. I thought that was odd and then we saw other tables had wine glasses and the waitress poured the first glass for them, so we asked how come we didn't get the nice glasses and service we were told it was because we just ordered the house wine. OMG. What an insult. That ruined my experience there and will never go back there again.

SECOND CLASS CUSTOMER