“For coffee lovers”

Torrefazione Fiorella
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Siena
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Latte was rich and creamy, super fresh beans, very small place, but well worth popping in for a quick recharge before climbing the towers of Sienna!
:-)

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is a very small cafe serving coffee at the bar. We went there in the morning when it was extremely busy but we managed to squeeze ourselves into a corner of the bar and enjoyed a delicious cappuccino and an espresso.
The staff/owners were very busy but worked very hard to keep everyone happy and they were nice and friendly.
The coffee tasted amazing and the cappuccino was a very good size for 1.30 euro.
We also bought a pastry which was very tasty.
It was so good we went back a few hours later and enjoyed an equally as delicious coffee.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

They serve 100% Brazil coffee. Good expresso. They also sell beans, which would be good souvenir in Siena!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I'm a bit of a coffee snob... fresh ground single origin everyday and cold brew always in the summer. Since I moved to Italy tho I've grown tired of the caffe normale: consistent, but most of the time so burnt that you can't taste anything. Here tho I had the most mellow, well-balanced espresso ever from the house blend. I'm bringing those beans home and my luggage smells amazing. If I had more days I would have tried the SO degustazione.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

The cover and cappuccino are unreal. Great place to relax for a moment. You will notice an equal amount of tourists and locals.