“Can't go wrong”

Ranked #41 of 246 Restaurants in Assisi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The "Ristorante Pizzeria I Monaci" is open for lunch and dinner. Offers a genuine and tipical food . Wood owen pizza. Accept reservation and also to take away.
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Superb pizza. Wonderful, thin, crispy wood fired base. Good Italian beer on tap. Moretti Rossa. Got to love that! Friendly, kind, English friendly staff. Good house wine at a fair price. Overall a satisfying experience.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Wonderful selection in the menu, available in English, staff are friendly and attentive, food was excellent. I also left my sunglasses here and the wonderful woman on the front counter was able to recognise me when I went back in the next day.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This restauraunt, I Monaci,served us delicious wood fired fresh pizzas, great Italian beer on-tap and great salads. The staff were very friendly, enthusiastic and we could make ourselves understood fairly easily, inspite of knowing just about no Italian. When stuck sign language can always be a good addition and causes some great hilarity.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I monaci pizzeria is a good restaurant in Assisi. Centrally located- near Santa Chiara Church. We had pizza and a big salad, both very good. They pizza-bread was also really yummy. It's an easy place to have you dinner after a long day walking up and down Assisi. A nice meal with no need to go back to the hotel and dress up.
Price is very reasonable too.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Great pizza and a good price. Very busy so the service is so so but overall a good place to eat so I would recommend.