All reviews breakfast was excellent a great stay visit assisi main piazza rita stone bedroom apartment cappuccino luggage basilica
Reviewed 3 May 2016

My wife and I stayed 1 night at Case Brizi. It is located in the beautiful cliffside community of Assisi. I recommend a good mapping app to get us there as it would have been difficult to find without it. Case Brizi is centrally located in the village. If you do drive, note that parking at the B&B is a additional charge as there is very little parking available at the B&B itself. I believe there is public parking, but quite a distance down the hill from the B&B. Rita was very accommodating to our schedule and trying to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The room we stayed in was very nicely decorated, comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was good with a variety of foods to chose from. Overall, we loved our stay at Case Brizi and would recommend it to anyone who wants a quiet getaway and beautiful setting.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barry T
mariaritaronca, Proprietario at Case Brizi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

we attend you inthe future. Rita e Roberto

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Case Brizi totally blew me away.

I had read another review where the guests had been picked up from the station, so i emailed the owner to request transfers, and this was arranged no problems. I just paid Euro 10 each way, and i think this was well worth it.

Case Brizi is immaculately furnished, and is extremely comfortable. My room was extremely large, and included a comfortable leather lounge (which could have been a pull out bed), desk, massive bed, a clothes hanging area, not to mention a big bathroom and shower. The bed was perfect for a good night sleep. Free wifi and air-conditioning was also included. The water pressure was great.

Despite being located on the corner of 2 busy roads, i found that i was fairly well protected from any noise. I do however wear ear plugs when i sleep.

Location within Assisi was extremely central. In Assisi you are basically either walking up or down the hill. This place was in the middle for both the monastery at the bottom, and the town center up in the middle/top, as well as other sites. It was close to restaurants as well. However, for a true Italian dining experience, you have to go to La Fontanella Ristorante (I hope i have remembered it correctly), which is about a 10 min walk from the Hotel on Bernardo da Quintavalle. Seriously DO NOT go anywhere else to eat. I wish i found this place the first night i was in town. Fantastic view, exquisite food, fantastic experience. I ate 3 courses! Very cheap too!

The breakfast at Case Brizi wasn't too bad. There is room for improvement, but i had my fill and it did the job.

The service and my experience was most enjoyable, and in fact, I remember that i thought to myself that i could live there.

Have a great stay, and seriously go to La Fontanella Ristorante.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Fiona S
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Recently spent two nights at Case Brizi while exploring the beautiful city of Assisi. Rita, the proprietor, runs a charming B&B, centrally located to all of Assisi's wonders. The bedroom is large and beautifully appointed. Bath also nicely done. Breakfasts are top notch and cost was quite reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank frankie1955
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I stayed 5 nights in the quadruple room and throughly enjoyed my stay. The room was beautiful, comfortable and clean. The location is ideal -right in the centre of Assisi. Rita, the hostess, was very welcoming and helpful. Breakfasts were delicious with many options. Rita will also drive you to the train station for 10 euros which is cheaper than the taxis. I would stay again at Case Brizi.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2015

We arrived in Assisi on a very hot day and at Case Brizi we were greated by Roberto. He is adorable. He speaks mostly Italian, but he'll find a way to make himself understand you. At check in we got some delicious cold water and fresh fruit. After that he showed us our room, which was great.

The bed was very comfortable and huge. The room is beautifully decorated. The bathroom was cosy, but had all the necessities you might need. All is very clean.

In the morning, at breakfast, we met Rita, Roberto's wife. She is very nice. If you leave breakfast hungy, it's you're own fault. Rita will do anything as well to make you feel welcome and makes sure you have enough of everything. Rita speaks English and also, at least, French.

Case Brizi is in the middle of Assisi, so everything is nearby. There are plenty of nice restaurants in the area. Roberto and Rita can give you some tips as well.

We would love to come back to Case Brizi.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple