Re Artu, Assisi, Italy: A fabulous place for a family gathering
Recently we have invited our family, 9 adults of which 4 couples and one single, for a family gathering for one week at Re Artu at Assisi.
Re Artu was selected by us after having rented the Ginestra appartment last year (2015) for ourselves. We have enjoyed this Agristurismo so much, that the idea came up to rent the entire Agriturismo at the occasion of our 40th wedding anniversary in 2016. Re Artu had everything we looked for:
- the Agriturismo is situated in Italy, in Umbrië and close to Tuscany, our favourite holiday country, full of culture and sunshine;
- it’s a beautiful Agriturismo in beautiful surroundings, looking over a valley upto Assisi town;
- the 5 spacious appartments, with all the equipment one needs, giving each of us privacy when wanted. Some of these appartments have two bedrooms, so there is room for additional persons, if required.;
- the very nice swimming pool; we have enjoyed the water frequently;
- the separate central kitchen, from where the kind chef, Andrea, offers the possibility to serve coffee, drinks, breakfast, lunches and dinners at request; we have used this service several times and we have enjoyed beautiful Italian dinners;
- the large terrace in front of the Ginestra appartment, where we gathered for eating, making music and a lot of fun; and fortunately, there is a large wooden roof to protect against the sun;
- the separate building where one can gather for breakfast, lunch, dinner or at other occasions if the weather would not allow to gather at the Ginestra terrace.
Our family enjoyed a great week, thanks to the hospitality offerd by Angela and Andrea and the nice ambiance at Re Artu.
We recommend Re Artu not only for the rent by an individual couple or family in one of the appartments, but also for the rent of the entire Agriturismo for a gathering of family and/or friends.
Angela and Andrea, thank you very much for your hospitality.
June 20th, 2016
Henk and Annemieke Jepkes from Holland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dipped in an evocative scene between the Umbrian hill sides and the ancient city of Assisi, Re Artu can make you living experiences from the authentic taste, in rich places of history, culture and mysticism.In the heart of the Park of Monte Subasio, along the Franciscan way, between olive trees and lives, hills in escape, sunny slopes, brushstrokes of colours in continuous change, Re Artu opens the sight in front of himself to the evocative magic of Assisi, an eternal beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Re Artu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.