US$168
Residenza Le Logge(Gubbio)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Guinzano(Gubbio)
1,111 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelwould highly recommend this hotellate checkamazing spaformer monasteryminute walkclose to townguest roomsbreakfast buffetold worldpublic areasour room was spaciousconferencejuliojsutsculpturesluxury
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is a beautiful hotel with lovely stone walls and landscaping. It is fully modernized and really warrants a five point rating. However the electronic controls of power, lighting, TVs etc. was really bad. Lights kept coming on and then off through the night. TVs suddenly turned on. It was pretty sad....too much techie stuff is not necessarily a good thing. That said, this hotel is truly lovely.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017

An absolutely beautiful setting! Close to town but removed so very peaceful. The staff was exceptional! Our dinner in the restaurant was delicious and the breakfast buffet was one of the largest I've seen. Beautifully appointed and large rooms. If you're going to experience the wonderful town of Gubbio, I would highly recommend Park Hotel Ai Cappuccini for your lodging!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveloften2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017

My family of four spent one night at the Park Hotel ai Capuccini in March. It was wonderful. The staff was extremely accommodating and had excellent English proficiency. The pool was such a treat for my children after several days of Italian site seeing. My husband and I enjoyed drinks in the quaint bar before dinner. The bartender was wonderful and provided snacks promptly. The all-inclusive meal was outstanding and very filling. The guest rooms were spacious and what I expect from a property of that caliber - very comparable to an American higher-end resort room. We enjoyed the billiards room after dinner. The location was perfect for walking into Gubbio. The hotel staff graciously gave us a late check out so we could explore the village most of the day. This is a great spot for American families.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Our stay in the enchanting and interesting small town of Gubbio was definitely enhanced with our overnight here. The staff was friendly and caring. They went beyond the ordinary by helping me recover a purse that was left behind and contacting our driver to coordinate our travel times. The dinner was beautifully served and the choices for breakfast were outstanding. We found the room to be comfortable and adequately supplied. We would definitely recommend this restful and welcoming hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Before I return next month, I wanted to share my last year's experience at the Park Hotel Ai Cappuccini. The staff (from the front desk, dining facilities, room service, etc..) provided prompt and above expected service. Our room was lovely and had all the accommodations of a 5 star hotel. The amenities, including the spa, made for a relaxing and enjoyable down time. The entire hotel features beautiful artworks that become part of the experience. Each room is filled with a sense of discovery.
The town of Gubbio is a short walk away. This walled city and its friendly people have a rich history and plenty of places to eat, shop and enjoy.
I look forward to sharing The Park Hotel Ai Cappuccini with my colleagues in June 2017.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business