“A bit hard to find, but worth it!”
Review of Ecce Bombo Burger

Ecce Bombo Burger
Ranked #14 of 842 Restaurants in Perugia
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2016

After a month in Italy, my daughter heard of this place so we had to go for a burger and fries. Our GPS had a difficult time as the street name needed (or didn't need) the full street name. We finally just spotted the sign, and were glad we could find parking nearby.
It's near the university, which was on holiday when we were there, so not crowded. I felt is was a bit sad to eat American food in Italy, so I got the daily special with the zucchini flowers, and it was really good too. We tried all the strange sauces with the fries, which were delicious--thin and crispy. And they had beer, so hubby was happy.

1  Thank TawnyaSingapore

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

If you like burgers, you should not miss this place...excellent food and very friendly staff...and good choice of beers!

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Busy little place but we managed to get a place near the end of the service and the food was good and the service was friendly!

Reviewed 18 April 2015

A very hearty welcome in the Ecco Bombo. Actually everything was reserved, but I received a table anyway (as I was alone, it wouldn't take much time to eat). Menu was in Italian but the waiter (owner I think) translated everything.
The "burger of the week" contained Pistachiocream, ricotta, a slice of tomato and a 200 gram burger (took that one). Burger was delicious, however pistachioflavour could've been more prominent and the ricotta taste wasn't anywhere to be found. The burger was well baked (little bit pink in the middle, as we like it) and the tomato gave the burger the fresh taste.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot. They have a couple of Belgian beers: Grimbergen Bruin/Blond (DRAFT!), Bornem Tripel and Augustijn.

Reviewed 8 October 2014

As an American student living in Perugia, I have missed hamburgers! Ecce Bombo did not disappoint! I had the weekly special with mozzarella and broccoli. Everything seems reasonably priced and the staff were very nice! They explained everything to us, including translating some of the toppings for the burgers.

1  Thank grantkrx