2 people are viewing this hotel
US$200
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
US$162
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$141
Hotels.comUS$162
PricelineUS$212
eDreamsUS$200
1,304 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel with plenty of car park space. Hotel is clean and has all the four star amenities. It’s a bit of a drive to town but that’s was ok as there is congestion charge around the city. The only minus would be that we went for breakfast at 09:30 and the sign outside the restaurant says that the restaurant was close. Upon enquiring with front desk, we were told that’s it’s still open. We went back but there was no table setup for breakfast, the waiter felt a bit annoyed that we came in. We had to ask for everything as the buffet was nearly empty.
But positively, the hotel is great and clean with a great view.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kev_sig2002
Reviewed 16 December 2019

The HOtel is a bit removed from the center of the city but this is not bad considering that the ones in the are often difficult to reach by car. The structure is new and has been recently restored.

rooms are average size and bathrooms are spacious with a shower that has a wide 1mtx1mt size.

The bed is comfortable and the king size is not made of 2 separate beds that separate during the night when you sleep at the juncture.

The restaurant is very good and the staff is exceptionally friendly and professional. The food is top level and there is a welcome snack table that alone is worth the visit

The wi.fi is very fast up to 50MB/S which is really strange in a hotel

Some suggestions to the extremely good and professional staff and manager/owner (?):

1. Change the shower heads with simpler and water-efficient ones that double tye water pressure
2. A larger TV screen would be a great improvement
3. Why not think about a Lavazza coffee machine in the rooms as well?

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Robertogigli61
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

John Paul our mixologist for the evening was wonderful.

Polo the greater, before we went into the city lites room, he gave us his southern hospitality charm.

This place is very hip and very busy, I totally get it because the view was incredible.

I WOULD return.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank CindyLou2262
Reviewed 8 October 2019

The entrance is very nice and impressive, check in procedures very quick and bed honestly comfortable. These are the only positive things. Payment during check-out and there comes a surprise, applied an extra accommodation tax out of the room rate and tax agreed with booking.com, which was not mentioned during reserving the room neither during check in. Still taking copies of the Id, GDPR data protection wouldn’t allow it. Apparently the hotel seems clean. Reached to our room the first impression was the room temperature, too cold, we thought there might be an extra duvet which was provided,however, once opened full off yellowish stains, phone not working, my girlfriend called the hotel from her personal phone mentioning that the room is too cold and the Ac is not working, the answer given not really professional. Its still summer if you want turn off the AC. Went for a warm shower and the shower head is not obviously a 4*, limescale not cleaned, not well maintained. Mini bar refrigerator very noisy. They should focus on maintenance department.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank OnAir740980
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

For an overnight stay, I’m more than happy with what I got for the price I paid.
I cannot say that I fell in love with the place but it didn’t disappoint me at all. Yes, the rooms can be small-ish, but they don’t claim them to be suites. Yes, they may be a little bit far from downtown, but they offer free parking. Yes, their breakfast selection may not be impressive, but you can choose from sweet to salty options.
The only things I didn’t like are: No checking in before 14:00. I work as a hotel receptionist so this doesn’t sit with me at all. And no possibility of late check-out. Yes, you may be fully booked but since you don’t give your rooms before the official check-in time, I can’t accept “Our housekeeping needs time to prepare the rooms.” unless you only have 2 people for all your rooms!
Again, I’m satisfied with my experience. Wish I stayed another night! Non capisco tutte le lamentele che leggo dagli ospiti Italiani. Ma lavorandoci nel settore, conosco come sono gli ospiti Italiani. ;)

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank preensesc
linberghhotels, Direttore at Hotel La Meridiana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Dear Preenses
Thanks for your review. We are glad to have met your expectations. As rightly points out, La Meridiana welcomes its guests in a transparent way, explaining the services and features of our hotel to offer the best possible stay experience. We are waiting for you again as our guest.
The Management