Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2015

I stayed in this hotel this past June, I rent the single room which was really convenient.
The room is on the side of the hill where a restaurant has live music, so for me it was a bit difficult to concentrate of my work, fortunately at midnight they stopped.
The room was really small, the bathroom is just new and nice which looked like bigger than the room. The breakfast is included which is good and the wifi connection is good in the room.
I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dewina_net
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My darling and I followed the street directions to this small family run hotel , with no booking we were greeted very warmly by the lady proprietress . The room we stayed in was a corner room on the first floor , it was spacious , light and clean . The bathroom was newly renovated and lovely and spacious, with plenty of fresh air and a view to the quiet street. The room at 60 euros a night was great value for money we thought . The bed was comfortable we had free parking , not an easy thing in Perugia.
Breakfast was going to be an extra 3 euros which seemed reasonable to me , but we kind of thought maybe madam was not too keen on doing early morning breakfasts herself, so we went to a local friendly cafe up the street and did well on croissants fresh from the bakery and cappuccinos .
If small friendly family run hotels are what you like to stay in then this is a great little place .

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saskiagrav
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Have just spent 6 nights here and couldn't fault it. The hotel is spotless, room spotless, bathroom spotless. I had a single room with a comfortable single bed. The room had lots of natural light, and the shower had plenty of hot water with great pressure. Only once during the busy morning period did the water temperature fluctuate a little. The owners are friendly and helpful, and speak just a little English. The hotel is five minutes' walk up a long flight of steps to the city centre - great exercise every day! There was a tv in the room, Italian channels only. No tea/coffee facilities which is standard in Italy, and breakfast was not included, but who needs it when there are fantastic cafes within walking distance. What impressed me was that as the night temperatures were due to plummet, additional blankets were provided without having to ask. This was a superb little place that I would highly recommend, and it was fantastic value for money.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Suzie_Anon
Reviewed 13 April 2013

great location for this tiny and clean hotel. Our room with inner bathroom on the second floor was simply furnished but comfortable, light and extremely clean. it's very close to the city center of the marvellous city of perugia. very recomended. it has also a private parking for uor car.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank born2travelit
Reviewed 14 April 2010

My 10 year old daughter and I stayed at Hotel San Sebastiano for 9 nights in February and didn't want to leave! Our room with ensuite bathroom on the second floor was simply furnished but comfortable, light and extremely clean. The bathroom was spotless which I really appreciated. The location in the university precinct about five minutes from Corso Vanucci and all the sights was ideal for getting a real feel for life in Perugia - especially climbing the steps of Via Appia every morning on the way to breakfast at our favourite cafe'. But the real plus at Hotel San Sebastiano is the warm family atmosphere. Giovanna, Giacomo and Florinda made us feel so welcome and looked after us so well, we can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: February 2010