Orbitz.com
FindHotel
Prestigia.com
Destinia.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2020

Nice Hotel, modern, generally OK.
My room was a comfort category.
Comfortable bed, good pillows, but very low maintenance.
Ceiling angels dismounted, small TV, shower with some likeage, but the worst thing:
Moschito in the room
Lot of noise coming from the aisle, from other rooms...
Really to noisy.
I was at the third floor.
This is the last time.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank W6872OXfrancescoc
Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

Let me just state that it is now 4:30 am and I am wide awake as this hotel’s air condition system is something straight out of the 1800s. We arrived at this hotel late in the evening after a very long trip to get here only to discover that their only available restaurant does not “operate” on Sundays. This is supposedly a 4 star hotel so the idea that the hotel cannot invest in providing its guests with food because it’s a Sunday is something ridiculous to say the least. We ended up having to drag ourselves to the closest place we could find why was a food court. Yes, our first night in Perugia and we ate a hamburger and junk food. The sheets and pillows are all stained with gray dirt. Apparently cost cutting has prevented this hotel from investing in new sheets so I guess they expect their guests to pack their own bed sheets with them. Horrible experience. Avoid at all costs

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank 847nayls
GabriellaM856, Direttore vendite at Best Western Hotel Quattrotorri Perugia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2019

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations and for any inconvenience occured during your stay.

As soon as you informed us about air conditioning not working properly in your room, the manager in duty provided another room.

When guests call us to book a table at our restaurant, we inform them that on Sunday our restaurant is closed.
There are many good restaurants in the nearby, not only fast food restaurants.

Regarding sheets we have new sheets and I am very surprised that you found stained sheets in both rooms.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kindest Regards,

Gabriella Musso
Sales Department
BEST WESTERN Hotel Quattrotorri Perugia
Tel. 0039 075 5171722
Email: musso@hotelquattrotorriperugia.com.

Reviewed 8 June 2019

I called reception for an iron at 6.30am to be informed all 8 irons were put with other guests. 90mins later no irons and when I complained the guy at reception said don't worry you look beautiful I had to go to my meeting in a crumpled shirt. When I did get an iron that evening it was falling apart and cut my finger. It then took a further 30mins to get a replacement which was not much better. It took over 45mins to iron 3 shirts... The room has nothing inside no information on hotel amenities nothing not even the customary Bible completely devoid of anything. All restaurants in the area are Japanese for some reason so if you're in search of authentic Italian cuisine you'll be disappointed. Personally I'd rather sleep outdoors than at this hotel again.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank David S

Dear Guest,

Our restaurant serves Japanese cuisine as well as Italian cuisine, with special attention to local products.
In the nearby there are many good restaurants in the nearby, not only Japanese ones.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kindest Regards,

Gabriella Musso
Sales Department
Best Western Hotel Quattrotorri Perugia
Tel 0039 075 517.17.22
email: musso@hotelquattrotorriperugia.com

Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

We visited this hotel several times, for several nights and as a group. The wifi does not work in pur room, the ladies at the reception are very unfriendly and refuse to find solutions. We can not work. The hotel is far from complete and they refuse to change rooms. A plug is torn off the wall does not work. What happiness! thank you for your responsiveness and sympathy!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 23 January 2019

Hotel is located really out of Perugia and if your plan is to explore Perugia old town I would recommend to choose another location, especially basing on fact that Perugia old town is located really on the hill.
Staid here several nights on Christmas time and experience was ambiguous. First room was a little bit shabby and strongly waiting for some renovation, with shower fixed on the wall, with strange smell from the wash basin, with really dated furniture. But when the reception staff heard our complaints to change the room they followed and we switched to another building with renovated rooms and corridors, however bathroom was still far from modern, however much better that previous. Room was enough big, a little bit too dark with only one small window. Bed mattress not extremely convenient though acceptable. Housekeeping and cleaning services were not really nice.
Wifi connection ok, the only problem was in the breakfast room, by the way, please take into consideration that breakfast room is really cold and it is worth to put on warm pullover for breakfast. Breakfast itself was all right, merely good variety, coffee quality ok.
Underground parking free of charge. Hotel is located in industrial area, not really nice for a walk in the evening, I would say in is a kind of big faceless business-hotels for only one overnight.
Staff: strange thing, but some days reception employees were really nice and helpful but several days we faced really poor service quality and strange attitude as if we are absolutely not welcome. Taking into consideration that we are speaking about Best Western chain hotel, I would say that some staff trainings are required. At the same time I have to admit that breakfast room staff was friendly.
All in all this hotel is acceptable but I would not recommend you longer stay here, it is a proper place for overnight when you are travelling around the region by car and just need a so called ‘normal’ hotel.

Room tip: Ask for the room in the same tower wehere reception desk is
Date of stay: December 2018