“Excellent Food”

Ranked #100 of 883 Restaurants in Perugia
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: European, Contemporary, Healthy, Bar
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had the most amazing lunch at Fresssco. I had sousvide fresh salmon with a tarragon dressing and a side of fresh vegetables and my wife had steak with rocket, cherry tomatoes and caramelized onions. Both dishes were superb and beautifully presented. We also had a couple of their cold pressed juices which were the best I've ever had. I really couldn't get over this place, if we had it in Dublin you would never get a seat. To top it off when I got the bill I thought there was a mistake but no, apparently that's their philosophy, they do high end food at affordable prices. Great foid, great concept. Roll out the franchise!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The best and fresh sandwiches in Perugia with a lovely view over the heart of center. Price is good, juices are fresh and yummy. Definitely will go back.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Apparently Italians don't eat breakfast like we Belgians like to do; sit down, eat bread & spread, coffee, thee, milk, etc. So I had a hard time finding the right place to get something similar to a breakfast as in not just a coffee and a roll.
This place really took my by surprise. Very healthy sandwiches, marvelous coffee - as always in Italy :-). Moreover, very lovely young lady, speaking much better English than my poor Italian and a very trendy, loungy sitting area. Just loved it. Btw, the veggy sandwiches; also very nice!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We had a very nice panini lunch at Fresssco. The sandwiches were freshly made, with imaginative ingredients and great bread. The service was warm. They also have smoothies that looked very good. What a nice place for a simple lunch!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I had lunch at Fresssco and really enjoyed it. The food and beverages were excellent. I had a seafood dish with squid and a cold pressed juice with beetroot. Everything was served with a smile. Highly recommended.