“Excellent seafood”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Rues-Basses Longemalle
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great choice, steps from the lake and in the midst of the city. The specialty is the seafood. I had an amazing char with grapes and apple while my colleague went with the assorted cold seafood offering that featured clams, razor clams, mussels, bay shrimps and oysters. The service is very efficient and typical of a French brasserie. You can set your pace from quick to slow. Highly recommended

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We come to this place as per our friends recommendation in a big group. My appetizer is King prawns marinated in verbena on a watercress and almond salad. Prawns is very fresh and tender. Some of my friend has Seasonal wild mushrooms with fresh herbs and garlic, which very good as well. My main course is Lobster and prawns risotto, shell fish sauce, which is very delicious. Roast fillets of sea bass with wild mushrooms Served with risotto is also recommended. For dessert passion fruit with chocolate tiramisu and warm swiss chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream is highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

very long waiting time even we arrive before rush hours
45‘ to get a starter
then 1 h to get main course
after all the food was tasteless
the place is dirty and not enough servers

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I heard that Switzerland on the whole is quite pricey, and our first meal didn't dissappoint this rumour! I came here with my wife for our wedding anniversary and we stumbled across Cafe Du Centre. It looked pretty non-descript on the outside but once you step inside it is a busy and popular eatery. All I can say is if you like seafood come to this place. Truly amazing food and excellent service. The Wine is also good! I couldn't afford to eat here often but as a special occasion it was right on the money!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Great brunch - we all had a fantastic meal, with fresh food and good coffee (hard to get in Geneva!). It's not the cheapest but not too bad. Lovely location to sit out in the square in the sun. Waiter very polite and attentive.