“Disappointing chicken tacos”
Review of Burrito Brothers

Burrito Brothers
Ranked #1,258 of 1,892 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I bought the chicken tacos and was pretty disappointed. It was shredded chicken instead of chunks of chicken and it was very under-seasoned and bland. It was super watery as well, making the tacos difficult to eat. I ended up eating the top half of each taco so I could have a better ratio of meat to toppings (cheese, sour cream, sauteed pepper/onion mix), which were delicious. I left behind large, dense piles of the chicken. Overall, I wish there had been more of the cheese, sour cream, and sauteed pepper/onion mix (or less chicken) and that the chicken had flavor. However, the staff were very efficient and professional and I liked the atmosphere within the restaurant.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Had a burrito meal : the burrito was good, as was the drink.
The nachos were not that good, but not really necessary.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I have visited a couple of times (once at the branch near Genève Cornavin and once at the Montreux Jazz Festival). Both times I left disappointed with the Berkeley burrito, which was both extremely soggy (too messy to eat with an unpleasant tortilla) and didn't have very flavourful fillings. At the Montreux Jazz Festival, having to buy either guacamole or cheese nachos seemed counterintuitive, and the cheese looked and tasted like plastic (it really seemed to be of the American movie theatre ilk). However, I like the option of having a smaller baby burrito, and the prices are lower than at my personal favourite burrito place in Genève Plainpalais.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

The place is in the centre of Geneva (near Manor) with few minutes walking from Gare and Lake. We, family of 4 (2 adults + 2 children) visited on saturday afternoon. The place is clean, light, airy and appropriately decorated for this segment. The service was welcoming, fast and helpful. We ordered few burritos and took them upstairs to eat, yes there are tables upstairs to accommodate around 25 people. The burritos themselves are tasty, flavourful and customised to right level of spiciness, for people who want light bite the portion could be on the higher side. The prices for menus are around 15 chf which gets you burrito, fizzy drink and nachos which is good value for geneva. I fully recommend if you open to eating burritos. And finally I don't understand the other average/negative reviews comparing them to places is USA, common folks this place is in Geneva and they do some of the best that can be found here

1  Thank Aashrith
Parsaco, Guest Relations Manager at Burrito Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Hi,
We are really happy that you enjoyed Burrito Brothers. Thanks for your compliments! We look forward to welcome you again.
Best,
The Burrito Brothers

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I lived in Arizona for years so my standard on burritos isn't very fair. Consider that when reading the evaluation.

The first times I went to Burrito Brothers I thought - very decent for Swiss standards but mediocre vs my experiences.

This time I came back I can see things evolving. Had the burrito of the month for May. It was awesome and something that I actually thought tasted great. Keep it on the menu permanently and keep doing what you're doing - it's going the right direction.

Only remaining point of criticism is that the spicy salsa needs more flavor. It's appropriately spicy, but doesn't taste of much beside that.

I've always found the service friendly and I hope you guys do well!

Parsaco, Guest Relations Manager at Burrito Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience this time. With the Burrito of the Month, we try to keep innovating our menu. We will transfer the compliments to our team. We cannot wait to welcome you again soon.
Best,