“cappuccino and croissants Milan style”
Review of Capocaccia

Capocaccia
Reserve with
Capocaccia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,296 of 1,760 Restaurants in Geneva
Neighbourhood: Cité
Neighbourhood: Cité
Reviewed 9 May 2017

The place is very fashion, Milan style bar ,you can have brunch on saturday , they have fresc juices , cappuccino and espresso are one the best in town , croissants are yummy, you can have lunch , or just coffee or apertivo .nice place .Italina style in Geneva .

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Although the environment inside and outside was very nice as well as the service, the food was very mediocre and of course expensive. Escalopes 35€, chicken fillet 25€ and non of them something tasty.

CapoDirection, Gérant at Capocaccia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Konstantinos. We are sorry to read your disappointment regarding our cuisine. Please note that our cuisine is made of premium products, fresh ingredients and superior meat. The prices are accessible to everyone depending on your choice and your budget. It is hard to reply in an objective way, as it seems your comment is very personal. We invite you to come back for you to have another point of view. I will be pleased to welcome you personally. With my best regards, Jérémy Crétien, restaurant manager.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Don't go when it's busy unless you are young and hip.
Host wouldn't even seat us at the bar.
It looked very lively though.

1  Thank Kmaster109
CapoDirection, Gérant at Capocaccia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Costumer, we are so sorry to hear that you didn’t have the opportunity to try our restaurant. We regret if you did have this impression of not being welcomed, as we want everyone to feel at home at the Capocaccia. Maybe the restaurant was full when you came and there were a misunderstanding with our hostess? But we always find a way to find a place for all our clients; we truly apologize for this first experience at the Capocaccia. Please do come back, and I will be pleased to welcome you personally. Looking forward to seeing you soon, with my best regards, Jérémy Crétien, Partner and director of the Capocaccia

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I tried brunch with a friend, having purchased a BuyClub voucher, wanting to try the restaurant's new location, and being on a constant search, for a simple, good brunch spot in Geneva.

Reservation: My first issue was getting hold of anyone to try and make a reservation. I called various times over 3 days and the phone was never once picked up. I then sent an email. While I waited for the reply, I passed by in person, where I was told it was fully booked. The same afternoon, I received an email saying my booking was confirmed (?).

Restaurant: Nice decor, and atmosphere (on a saturday early afternoon), staff was nice, but service very slow.

Food: Now, if, like me, you are after some EGGS BENEDICT, then this is NOT where you should order them. The hollandaise sauce has been replaced by bechamel, and there was way too much of it. Enough said. Additionally, our pancakes had been slightly burned.

Might return for a coffee, as the place is quite nice, but not for brunch unfortunately, as the price does not reflect the quality.

1  Thank ground_otter
CapoDirection, Manager at Capocaccia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Dear Customer. Like in Italy, most of the restaurants don’t take reservations. It is a way for you to come anytime during the day, as well as when you have to pay the bill at the counter, another way for you to leave whenever you like. It is an Italian tradition that is important for us to keep. Sorry if the service that day was slow. Our restaurant opened mid-September, and it takes time to adjust all the details and to make it perfect. Apart from our Brunch that became a rendez-vous in Geneva, we invite you to come back to try our specialties unique in the city. I am sure that you will be pleased with one of our 12-Signature dishes, our one and only Tiramisu, or even for the well-known Aperitivo in a fun and cosy ambiance. I can only recommend you to come back to experience the Capocaccia at its fullest. Best regards, Jérémy Crétien, Partner and director of the Capocaccia

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Bar and restaurant and open all day long, good place for drinks and for full meals. Same owners of Luigia.