Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$474
Expedia.comUS$473
Hotels.comUS$473
Booking.comUS$474
CheapTicketsUS$473
eDreamsUS$474
All reviews nice amenities a lake view room beautiful hotel room service location is great old town train station hermes concierge conference chf
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2021

This was my first stay at the property, and I came away very impressed. I was in Geneva for a conference, and the location can't be better for easy walking access to trams, train station, and the Rue des Paquis area for dining and shopping. My room was excellent with nice amenities - no issues with internet access and concierge was helpful for recommendations and business needs. I hope to be able to stay again in the future.

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rbakken
Nicolas Taravella, General Manager at Hotel President Wilson, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

Dear Mr Rbakken,

We would like to thank you for having chosen the President Wilson Hotel during your recent trip to Geneva, Switzerland, and for your great feedback on Trip Advisor as we are always very happy to receive positive feedback from our guests.

Furthermore, we are truly happy to know that you appreciated your stay as well as the services of the hotel, and indeed the hotel is ideally located on the Lake Léman of Geneva.
We are grateful for your comments as they help us improve quality and service as it is a priority for us to provide only the best to our customers.

We hope to welcome you back to the President Wilson hotel very soon for another great stay with us.

Best regards.

Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

Lovely hotel on Lake Geneva with short walk to train station or ferry. A bit of wear in some common areas, and the room. Would stay again for the location and services. The staff are very helpful & friendly. The two concierges were both helpful with reservations & questions. Thibault checked us in and escorted us to room on 2nd floor overlooking pool. Large windows with view toward the lake. Bathroom with tub/shower combo was adequate size for a weekend stay. The breakfast buffet included plenty of options, however it’s best not to wait until end of breakfast to have the most choices. The hotel faces the lake with a walk to old town 15 minutes away for designer brand shopping.

Room tip: Breakfast buffet earlier rather than later for more options.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sir, Madam,

We really thank you for taking the time to write a comment on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved our location and decoration. What we loved the best to read is that our staff members have exceeded your expectations and we are very proud about it.

Be sure that we will also share your comments with our entire team and we all look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

With best regards.

Reviewed 27 September 2021

My family and i were on vacation at your beautiful hotel and enjoyed every moment spent . All teams were very helpful , efficient and responsive .
I would like special mention for Julian. Pauline and front desk team ,Cecelia from House keeping and F &B Manager and his service team .

Any one we met was absolute delight to interact . We returned with fond memories and desire to be back soon .
Truly amazing hospitality!!!!

sg

1  Thank Sherpa783272
Reviewed 10 September 2021

The hotel may have the best location in all of Geneva--right on the Lake and close to city center and the international sector. Concierge service is superb. Breakfast is excellent. Splurge for a lake-view room.
I was slightly annoyed that I was not advised to book the restaurant in advance of my stay, but the pool-side dining was fine.
The entire hotel staff is quite helpful.
Our room had a separate bath and shower and was very comfortable--not big, but certainly adequate.

Room tip: Splurge for a lake view.
1  Thank texas5242
Reviewed 8 September 2021

I never stopped traveling, over 40 flights, as many hotel stays since the start of COVID. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times: it is a great property when one visits Geneva for business. Friendly and professional staff however I have not felt as unsafe as at this hotel. Staff is masked but their policies are not enforced at all. I really do not appreciate riding a small elevator with unmasked guests. There is not even a sign indicating to please wear a mask! I felt so unsafe that I ordered room service as the bar/restaurant area was packed with a conference and no one masked. Bottom line: I will be happy to return once the world got rid of COVID.

• Trip type: Travelled on business