“Great atmosphere with amazing food!”
Review of Fifty-Fifty

Fifty-Fifty
Ranked #15 of 1,850 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian, Swiss
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The service in this restaurant is truly outstanding it's warm and cosy and you are treated like they've known you for years! The food is just out of this world my husband had tortellini stuffed with ricotta and truffle and it was some of the best pasta I've eaten. I had the bunga bunga pasta which was tomato aubergine with chorizo and was also great! The portion sizes are huge and really good value for money! I would highly recommend anyone in Geneva to visit this little gem!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Great restaurant. It wasn't cheap but then not much is in Geneva! Food came quickly and was super hot! Great when the food is served immediately! I had the puttanesca which was excellent, of course you have to like anchovies and capers which I do!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Its a cozy place. Nice and family-like staff. Great pizzas and pastas. Convinient to go by walking from Cornavin

Reviewed 27 November 2016

It has been a little more than a year since my first and only visit to this "italian" place and it had not been a good one. But having seen the ranking climb slowly, I decided to give it another go but not alone, just so to have someone else's opinion and without telling anything about my first visit. The conclusion? it was even worse than the first time. We shared a pizza as a starter (as tasty as a frozen one), and followed with tagliatelle Nonna (bacon and mushrooms) and Penne with tomato and basil. The pasta made us feel both bloated for hours and the produce was just very average with mushrooms from a can and too much sauce. Same grumpy waiter was on duty and not paying an inch of attention to us when it came to renew drinks even though it was past 2pm and restaurant had 6 customers left. More interested in cleaning glasses behind the bar and chatting to his mates. I really don't get how this place gets the reviews it gets as there is nothing much italian about this place except for the lady who owns/manages it (not sure). Decor is pretty depressing and tables are glued to one another. But I think the worst is that it cost us 80 francs for two simple dishes, a margherita split in two and 2 drinks each which I think is outrageous for such poor quality food and setting (even for Geneva price standards). It is a total mystery to me how this restaurant got to this ranking, but at least I am not the only one to think so, the person I was with thought exactly the same.

1  Thank genevatopreviewer
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

In Geneva for two nights only and ended up eating here twice! To be fair, the place we had selected for the second night was closed and it was lashing with rain, but even so the first night had been so good, we decided to go back! Pretty good prices for Geneva with a dodgy exchange rate at the minute, and the food is excellent. Staff very friendly and attentive and nice convivial chatty atmosphere - unlike the stuffy waiters-in-bow-ties places nearby. We had a prawn salad main as a starter for 4 and it was just right, followed by a main course each. Good wine and beer and a complementary limoncella!