“Terribly long waiting time”

Manu Il Gelato Italiano
Ranked #10 of 42 Dessert in Geneva
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

We came for an ice cream, but we could have had a 4 course meal and, still save time for a coffee. The ice cream is good, for sure, but their customer service really needs to be upgraded...

Reviewed 27 September 2015

This summer while I was walking around, I stopped to refresh myself with an italian ice-cream. I was really astonished by the amazing home-made taste of the ice-cream! It is one of the best ice-cream I ever ate. I suggest this ice-cream chain if you are around Geneva!
The service is super friendly ;-)

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Awesome place with awesome ice cream! 5 stars to that. I tried the nutella and melon flavors. Melon is really like the fruit and nutella... Is fantastic.

1  Thank miaribeiro
Reviewed 13 June 2015

We had to stand in line at the Paquis branch but it was worth waiting for. The chocolate ice cream is as good as it gets. So much so, that I brought one back home - chocolate and coffee mixed. My husband decided to get a litre and chose five different flavours. I had a taste of some of them - I forget which ones -which also tasted wonderful. I shall try the pistachio next and look forward to the taste experience.

1  Thank JeyaWilson
Reviewed 20 April 2015

It has the perfect amount of flavours and a nice variety. I feel that for an expensive city such as Geneva, this place offers a very good price in function of the quantity served. I had chocolate and mango ice cream and I think that in my entire life I've rarely had better.

1  Thank John S