“Quick, organic & vegan ”
Review of Qibi - Eaux-Vives

Qibi - Eaux-Vives
Ranked #437 of 1,816 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Prior to 2011, Qibi was a dream fast casual for those who wanted to eat well, healthy and quickly. It is now where they eat. We source local and organic ingredients from farmers and trusted partners.
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We went there for lunch on a sat afternoon. The location is very small and good for take-away. The food is fresh, the service friendly and it all tastes very good. Pay attention to the opening hours which are restricted and don't plan a large group hangout in the restaurant, as the seating is limited.

Thank Constantin-A. P

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Not only was the food great (small portions but loaded with toppings and all of it delicious, the tofu/lentil/sweet potato dish made me feel like I could climb Mont Blanc myself), but the staff was amazingly helpful. My credit card didn't work, and neither did my debit, which then didn't work at the ATM (which they kindly directed me to), and after which they found some Suisse francs to exchange for my euros. All the while being very understanding and tolerating my really awful French. Huge shoutout to some awesome people making some awesome food. ❤

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Excellent and kind staff. Only annoying this is that Tripadvisor forces me to write 100 carachters. Excellent and kind staff.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Amazing! It's just amazingly delicious! Like a home made dishes with love. Ordered at home, delivery was fast. Fresh juses are tasty, carrot cake is super.
Think I've found my new favorite food delivery restaurant!
Best regards to you, Qibi!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We finally tried this very little place, where you can, take away or enjoy a quiet small table for two.
It is really tasty and heathy. We ordered five little salat for the first course and some
wraps, really yummy !
We decided to adopt it, and will come back soon !