“Risotto a la grande!”

Restaurant Les Trois Verres
Reserve with
Restaurant Les Trois Verres is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 1,870 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$19 - US$62
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We went with friends to dinner to this comfortable and friendly place. Service was excellent and very attentative. The risotto milanese was great as were the gnocchi. We were offered some extra sweets with our coffee and also a glass of limoncello in the end of the meal. A welcome gesture that completed a satisfactory evening. We shall certainly come back.

1  Thank Maurizio P

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Great Time with nice people and very good food.
The"Café Gourmand" could be improved.
We will come back very soon

1  Thank David R
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Maybe we were just tired after coming back from a long day in Lausanne, but our meal was just barely acceptable. Service was good and atmosphere is quite nice but I found the fusilli an odd al dente with variable firmness and the carbonara sauce kind of clotted, thick, scant and not creamy as I would have expected. The wine tasted good however.....I should have taken a photo to show what I mean but again, I guess I was just too tired.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Good food. Genuine Italian. My favourite pasta and black truffle was really good. And I don't understand any complaints about service. We got looked after by 4 or 5 different waiters during a very busy Friday evening, and each was friendly and attentive. It's in Geneva and therefore expensive, but a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

This is a busy and popular venue in Plainpalais. Booking especially on the weekend is advisable. The staff were very friendly and also provided helpful suggestions. The wine list is quite comprehensive, but expensive. We didnot have to wait too long to start our meal and also the time between courses was just right. If you have any space for a dessert try the Cafe Gourmand- good selection of little delights!