US$232
US$162
US$139
Movenpick.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edelweiss - Manotel Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$150
US$281
US$215
  • Restaurant
NH Geneva City(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$432
Book now, pay at stay
US$685
All reviewsbernextramsupermarketswissnoise
Reviewed 22 June 2017

What a surprise, I need to find a decent hotel with parking close to Geneva for a week and have used Ibis regularly, but all my usual efforts showed nothing available for under CHF1000, so I stumbled across this place on the web and what a find, the hotel has 14 rooms all boutique styled and individual, the parking is free, the on site restaurant is very stylish and food is superb (although a little pricey) great selection of wines and the setting is stunning, with great views of Mont Saleve, I enjoyed a tipple in the gardens seating area and dined alfresco, staff are very helpful, and in the close vicinity is a supermarket and a few other cafe bars.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so those with luggage choose ground or 2nd floor, all nice rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights at the end of a week long ski holiday. We wanted to explore Geneva after a few days on the slopes. We knew that this hotel was a bit out of the city but were quite happy to travel in and out. We found it very easy to get there from the airport. Just jump on a number 23, 5 or 10 bus and get off at any stop that has a connection to the number 14 tram. The tram is for P + R bernex and you stay on it until the final stop. Easy! There was only a very short walk from the tram to the hotel, maybe 5 - 10 minutes. I was 6 months pregnant at the time and manged no problem.

The hotel itself was very nice. The decor is modern and very bright and clean. We stayed in the budget room which was extremely small so if you are claustrophobic I'd suggest paying more for a bigger room. However, it was well decorated and clean.

We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We were given travel cards and advice on how to get to tourist attractions. I would suggest asking about the cards though as we wouldn't have known about them if we hadn't asked.

It is really easy to get in and out of the city on the 14 tram and then connecting via a bus or tram.

We had breakfast in the hotel and it was delicious. Highly recommend.

We did not eat in the hotel in the evenings but we did eat in the pizzaria across the road and the local Thai. Both were very nice and within walking distance.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Just 30 minutes from hotel to the very center, in a beautiful countryside setting, with an excellent restaurant, very helpful staff and a large room with a swiss cleanliness, the only sound to be heard the church bell.
Best choice in Geneva if you are not pressed by time.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We dined here with friends and the staff were only too happy to rearrange options on the tasting menu to suit our requirements. A good selection of dishes based mainly on locally sourced ingredients and cooked to a high standard. Quite a decent selection of good quality local wines, also including organic wines if that's of interest. Highly recommend and will be visiting again. The restaurant has recently been extended and remodeled (around 2 years ago) and has a beautiful view down over the vineyards - in the summer the terrace would definitely be the place to sit and enjoy the evening.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I have spent here 3 nights while on business trip to Geneva - had to stay here, as all hotels near my office were booked out - but I have to admit , that i don't regret. The hotel is small but offers everything you need - comfy bed, spacious bathroom and very good wifi connection. They also have a restaurant, but I didn't have opporutnity to check it. The only noise which can interrupt is the bells ringing, as the hotel is located next to the church.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business