“I wish I could eat like this all the time!”
Review of I Feel Bio Geneve

I Feel Bio Geneve
Ranked #1,056 of 1,902 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 8 August 2015

I wish I could eat like this all the time, and it is actually possible since I Feel Bio can deliver your food on a regular basis from their "lab". This must be a heaven sent solution for many people with various dietary requirements. However, everybody would benefit from eating in their restaurant as often as possible! Service is excellent and very personal, and the food is delicious, innovative, and a rare "cool" addition to the otherwise rather staid Geneva eating scene. I love the selection of raw dishes in particular, and also appreciate the take-out options as well as the juices. If you want to detox for a few days and find it difficult to make your own juices then you can find everything you need here! I am so lucky I work nearby so I am a regular and can attest to the consistent quality of the kitchen! The question of value for money is difficult in Geneva where everything is so expensive. I Fell Bio is a tad pricey but then one understands that there is so much more behind their concept than just putting food on your plate.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 28 April 2015

Nice restaurant, nice website, the big table it is a good idea to save space. Well located. The menu it has a little bit of everything organic: raw-food, vegetarian, even some dish with fish. Apparently they change the menu monthly. A little bit expensive I paid 42CHF for beverage, falafel and cake.
The matcha cake was pretty good. Service was nice and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 13 February 2015 via mobile

They have good choice of bio and vegetarian good. I had a veggie burger made of sarasin and betteraves. That was very tasty but the food is overpriced (especially for veggie without meat) - nearly CHF30 for the veggie burger. The restaurant is very tiny and you are eating very close to other guest (almost touching them).

Reviewed 30 October 2014

I had a quick lunch at I feel bio and I really enjoyed the "Dégustation Initiatique" menu with a little bit of everything: mini-tartare, cannelloni, mille-feuille of veggie pate and raw taboulé. I was full and satisfied all afternoon! Unfortunately, my wallet felt the opposite as I paid 40 CHF for the menu and a healthy smoothie... but that's what happens in Geneva all the times!
The place has only a couple of (really small) tables at the entrance and the rest seats about 20 people on a long table with high stools, so you end up eating very close to your neighbour: not a problem at all for me, but someone might not like it too much.
Fast and attentive service.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

Expect to pay $30 for an unimpressive small salad while sitting between 4 other people on a common table.. no much choice on the menu either..