“One night in geneve”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We were just wondering around and saw this little but cosy restaurant!!
The food is excepcional!! The pasta fresh as the ingredients!
Really really good italian food!
I recomend: burrata and the parpadelle dello chef, as also the bucatini a la matriciana!!
Please, leave space to try pistacchio tiramisu and the pannacotta!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

In my first review my ignorance of computers is such I only gave one star. I deeply apologize to everyone at this standout Trattoria. It is near perfect; only God can be perfect. I have been to Genève many times. I always eat there once,Cittadella, when I am there. If you are lucky you will have our waiter; you will not have my lovely companion. She is taken! Again apologies to such a wonderful place! 1,000 scourges with a wet noodle. Please read my original review. J.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

A very small and authentic Italian restaurant. They have about 10 places I think. A small menu, which means everything is fresh. Self made pasta and beautiful desserts. Simpli a great place to have a nice Italian meal. Said also my Italian friend from Bari, who visited this place with me.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

A small Trattoria that is a regular stop for me in Geneve. In the Old Town. We sat outside on one of two small decks; the weather is perfect; the food divine; the waiter topped it all. My French is rusty, his English about the same. My companion thought it funny; she refused to intervene! We were drinking wine by the glass; he brought out his favorite Soave and filled our glasses, often; no upcharge! Reservations good idea.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We have been here a number of times. A small restaurant in the heart of old town in geneva. The Italian dishes are freshly prepared with a seasonal menu. The service is very attentive, personable in a very relaxed and quaint atmosphere. You will not be disappointed if you go have a meal here with friends, family or as a couple.