“High Quality Salads - Best Healthy Lunch Option in Geneva”
Review of Elsalad

Elsalad
Ranked #153 of 1,892 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch
Description: At the restaurant, you'll find even more creative salads and wraps focusing on the use of local and seasonal Swiss products sourced from people we know. From time to time, we like to throw in something extraordinary. We love to hand-pick these quality ingredients and mix them with flavors from all over the world to give you creative salads. Our mission is to share the incredible foods that grow around us. The perks of using this supply chain are just awesome: for you, for us, for the community. At Elsalad, you'll find balanced salads and wraps, made-to-order, right in front of your eyes. We believe in a simple statement: Life is too short for average salads. See you soon!"
Reviewed 26 August 2015

I get my lunch at Elsalad 2-4 times a week and I never get tired of it. Great option, if you want to eat healthy + low carbs + high protein. Salads are of high quality, good taste and the owners always come up with new interesting creations. Service is always super friendly in both English and French. Prices are reasonable for Geneva. My favorites are the Pulled Pork Salad, which I believe is only available in winter, and the Chunky Chilli Beef.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Best salad place in Geneva,
the service is perfect (something very hard to find in Geneva).
They make creative, delicious, super fresh salads for a reasonable price.
Finally somebody who understands that when you're having a salad as the main dish it needs to be a generous portion otherwise you're hungry in 2 hours.
Half the office eats there everyday. I don't know how we survived before they opened...

Reviewed 14 August 2015

My friend wanted to try it and I went as well. I am personally more for meat. So please forgive me if I am not so hey here's . But the salads are good

Reviewed 3 August 2015

A colleague who is quite the foodie had mentioned Elsalad in passing to me once before and when a very good Buyclub voucher came along for two, I decided to see what all the hype was about. My girlfriend and I rocked up at the restaurant at lunchtime, and there were plenty of things to be pleased about before you even touch the salad! The restaurant is cute and quirky and has friendly and competent staff some of whom are English it seems. No reservations are allowed, ensuring a sort of first come first served approach. And the juices and cakes are really cool and in line with the whole brand itself (remarkably good banana bread). The salads - at an average of chf16 without the voucher - are just incredible. You move through the queue in an efficient manner, watching the production line operation run smoothly as they create your salad from scratch, tossing it in generous dressing and heaping it with tons of very tasty filling. Innovative combinations that are HUGE in portion size and with killer flavor. I chose the Wild rice bowl, which satisfied me to no end given the mound of wild rice that was in there, not to mention plentiful chicken (a delight to see when some places scrimp on proteins). My friend had the Cobb salad and the whole time we just remarked in shock at how good it all was. I have to go back and try all the other salads (coconut shrimp, Mexican beef - all sounds amazing) and soak up the atmosphere that would have you believe you could be in London or NY - and certainly not Geneva! Well done Elsa and Seb on bringing a gem to Geneva - and long may it continue.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Very nice place to go if you want salad for lunch. They offer all the salads shown on the board as a normal salad, or as a tortilla version. We both went for the tortilla version, one with chicken and the other vegitarian. The salads are creative and a good alternative to the standard salads typically served at restaurants.
The place is not so big, but since many people go there for takeaway it works well also if you want to sit down. The service was very good.